FS: 4MBC (sold)

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ralphwiggum

Re: FS: 4MBC

Post by ralphwiggum »

Most of the collectors here, Pinside, etc. are DMD guys. EM collectors are exactly as you said, fewer and far between. I think Ebay is a great avenue for a sale like this one. I would make sure you pay for the little extra stuff too, like featured ad, etc. This is a really nice example of this game, and it will sell fairly easily with the right audience. Nice games are always an easy sell.

My suggestion would be a reserve auction starting at a dollar and see where it goes. If you reserve isn't met, there is a chance that the high bidder could still be your buyer (this happens often on Ebay).
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
PaulyB18

Post by PaulyB18 »

Might need to put an add up on some kink sites - Still don't see the Dino boner.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Well, I've got it listed on ebay. What a pain in the ass. I searched forever about how to set a reserve. Apparently, that's been removed (at least for all but businesses). Annoying, especially because how to set it up is still listed in their FAQ..

Hopefully she'll go. I've set the starting bid at 700 to at least give myself a cushion so something catastrophic doesn't happen, like me forgetting to end the auction and it sells at $1.50..
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Ken

Post by Ken »

Looks like that is going to sell on E-bay!
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Yeah, ebay has changed quite a bit from the last time I sold something. Here's a link to the listing for the last few hours:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4MBC-Four-Milli ... 3f2b0df8a9

Thanks to Sean for providing a lot of the info in the listing!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue