FS: 4MBC (sold)

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
DeaconBlooze

FS: 4MBC (sold)

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I'm putting up my Four Million BC for sale.

The good:

-Plays well
-All mechanisms working properly
-All reels scoring properly
-Backglass is in great condition
-Overall pretty good condition for it's age

The Bad

-Some wear on the playfield, probably typical, but I'll get some good pictures
-Large splinter on inside of the lower cabinet lip, otherwise cabinet is in pretty good condition
-All these damn pictures are sideways

Out of room, so cash only right now, $1400. I'll try to get some more pictures. Let me know if you want to see something specific.

Thanks,

Dave
Attachments
20130627_190907.jpg
20130613_061137.jpg
20130613_061127.jpg
20130611_211122.jpg
20130611_205646.jpg
Last edited by DeaconBlooze on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
DeaconBlooze

Re: FS: 4MBC

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Sorry for the sideways pictures... but if you click on them they straighten out.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

If anyone has played this game, it is a NICE example for sure. We played the hell out of it in league last week and it is just a flat out great game. This will certainly move sooner than later, as it is one of the more desireable EMs out there.

Couldn't convince Mrs. Blooze to move this one into the bedroom huh?
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Thanks, Tim! No dice on the bedroom, my wife sees some weird sexual deviancy in the backglass that escapes me. I hate to see this one go.
Current machines:

u2sean

Post by u2sean »

You're welcome to come play my 4MBC anytime, as you're going to miss this one. Why don't you sell it to Paul, then he can get rid of his SMB. I know someone who may be interested. :D
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

oh good idea.

Then he won't have room for RS ;)
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

This thread is full of awesome.... I feel like Pauly is on the side of the road on his last breath, and these two vultures are slowly circling around him waiting to pick him apart.... :lol:

Pinvultures..... Maybe that should be the Madison league name :D
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Oh and for the record, I don't know why Mrs. Blooze thinks the artwork is obscene.... Everyone knows that a T-rex placing his junk directly into a Tricerotops skull is just normal animal kingdom behavior....
Current Collection
PaulyB18

Post by PaulyB18 »

What the heck! Think I am going to have to start a list... I know Hilton has "dibs" on all my games, anyone want seconds?

Good luck with the sale, cool game.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

LOL!!! Just dibs on one in particular. The rest of your games suck ;)
Methos

Post by Methos »

ralphwiggum wrote:Oh and for the record, I don't know why Mrs. Blooze thinks the artwork is obscene.... Everyone knows that a T-rex placing his junk directly into a Tricerotops skull is just normal animal kingdom behavior....
Classic!
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Alright, I was hoping to get rid of this at Expo but failed. New price is $1,050.
Current machines:

ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

1050? I heard PPS is reproing these for 500, you will be lucky to get 250.... :lol:

Bump for more dinosaur on dinosaur perverse intercourse....
Current Collection
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

I'm surprised it didn't go anywhere at Expo. This is a great game - mine certainly isn't going anywhere soon. I'd put it on eBay - seriously. 9 months ago they were going for $1500-1800. Also, since it's nearing Xmas you might get more (if you could hold on to it a little while longer). Good luck!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Thanks for the advice (and the humor, Tim). I'm really not sure where to price some of these high demand EM's. I thought it was priced fairly at Expo. I'm not sure if it was people holding their money for the MM remake, or maybe Terry's would have been a better place to sell.

Maybe eBay wouldn't be a bad idea. I think half the problem is that EM collectors are so few and far between. Maybe I need to cast a wider net.

Thanks!
Current machines: