Schedule

Methos

Re: Schedule

Post by Methos »

Just to get this started - I'll host a date on Saturday - October 12th. This date won't interfere with the Milwaukee League as we might have a few folks who want to do double duty. If I get at least 2 guys saying they can make it - I'll throw the doors open - no matter who else shows up. There will be at least 4 of us playing. :D
Ken

Post by Ken »

I can make October 12th. :)
Methos

Post by Methos »

Great news! Just need one more to make it and it will be official. :D
Ken

Post by Ken »

Come on MadCity Flippers! Time to play some pinball! Been dying to get up by Mark and Ian!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I can do the 12th
Methos

Post by Methos »

Great - October 12 is official.

Tim- can you change this on your schedule in the first post? Thanks.
Ken

Post by Ken »

You are the man Mark!!
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I can make October 12th as well. Thanks for getting the ball rolling Mark!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I can host on Sat. Nov 9th if that works for everyone? I figure that should hopefully still be early enough (Vanessa's due Dec. 1st).
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Nov 9th works for me. I'm liking how this is shaping up! 2 leagues at once is just what I need to feed my pinball habit!!
Methos

Post by Methos »

Nov 9th works for me.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

9th is cool with me also.

Do we want to announce this league on the IFPA website and then get points awarded. The way it works for league play is they award points based on the number of times it meets in a year.

I am not sure if there are any other stipulations regarding league play but i could look into it.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Hilton wrote:9th is cool with me also.

Do we want to announce this league on the IFPA website and then get points awarded. The way it works for league play is they award points based on the number of times it meets in a year.

I am not sure if there are any other stipulations regarding league play but i could look into it.
It can't hurt to look into it. Would be great if we could get points - so difficult for us to get points unless we travel to Chicago.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I think we should look into getting our league IFPA certified as well. Anything that will help Wisconsin players qualify for our State IFPA tournament sounds good to me. We need to keep as many Illinois/MN players out as possible :)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

OK >> I am looking into things to see what is possible