Schedule

administrator
Site Admin

Schedule

Post by administrator »

MEMBERS- Please go to the detailed schedule information in the members only section for more information.

2013/2014

October 12th

November 9th

December 28th

January 19th

February 22nd

March 29th

April 26th

May 10th

June 21st

July 26th

August xx

September xx
ralphwiggum

Re: Schedule

Post by ralphwiggum »

So do we want to kick this thing off in August? If so, when does everyone think would be good? I would like to have a somewhat static/flexible schedule that we could setup like three months at a time. I am not committed to just one particular night (like a Saturday only league), and there are poll options on this forum to get a majority vote for dates/times....

I can fire up the first poll..... also, we need someone to host the first one. My lineup won't be ready to host until at least the end of september....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

If we can find a host and enough interested members I'd like to see the league start up in August. I just know that anything before Labor Day can be tough for people with Summer plans. I think we should also shoot for the first Weekend of each month as there tends to be less going on since most Holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are towards the end of the month. We also need to plan around Mad Rollin' (Sept. 14) and Expo (Oct 16-20th).

I'd vote for starting league either August 2nd weekend or Sept. 6th Weekend. I could plan on hosting either October 4th weekend or November 1st weekend if we decide to go with the 1st weekend of the Month approach? I could host sooner but ideally it would be nice if I had my WOZ for league night and as of now my ETA is sometime in Sept.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

august is next week guys. what are we thinking on schedule?

kingpin
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Methos

Post by Methos »

I can kick it off on Aug 10th - just to get it started. Wanted to get a few games dialed in a bit more - but I think everyone would understand. We're having a huge party this Sat - so the house will be somewhat ready for the following week.

Just throwing it out there.

Mark
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

A few of us are in the Milwaukee league as well.... here is the schedule for that one-
July 13th
August 10th
September 7th
October 5th
November 2nd
December 28th
January 25th
February 22nd
March 22nd
April 19th
May 17th
June 14th
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I should also say I am not opposed to having it on different nights of the week to mix it up a bit too.... Satudays are great, but other nights work well too...
Current Collection
Methos

Post by Methos »

Probably would be best to have them on different nights? Or is Friday night possible?

I'm open to either, just want to see it get up and running. Maybe we could start it on Aug 10 and them move it to the first week in the month?
Ken

Post by Ken »

August 10th is the second week of Twisted Flippers league so I would not be able to make that date. I'm good with the 17th or the 31st. Or just hanging out to play some pinball!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I do not think we should let conflicting time/dates with 'that other league' which needs to be so private dictate anything with the madison area league...

;)

That said, I will be gone for PAPA on Aug 8-11th

any day after the 17th I am open, but whomever is hosting should just cement it and take action.

For September, all I ask is we avoid the MRP weekend of sept 14th.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

I can make the August 10th date if that's what it ends up being. Unavailable before then but just a handful of other dates in August work for me. If I can be there, great. I say set a schedule and just get it going.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I also can't make Aug. 10th because I'll be at PAPA with Hilton and Tim E. I also can't make the 17th because of an out of town Wedding. I could make any other date in August but by all means don't schedule around me. Best to just get something setup and stick with it.

As far as hosting goes, October 5th would work great for me as Vanessa is out of town that weekend for training.-although The Milwaukee league also meets that night. I could probably host the weekend after (Oct. 12th) or the first weekend in November as well.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Mark,

Can you host August 16th? (Friday)

If yes, how about a simple show of hands who could attend August 16th?
Current Collection
Ken

Post by Ken »

Was going to head to the Metallica launch party but would up for a local event instead!
Methos

Post by Methos »

I can't make the 16th - have my brother's 40th to attend - otherwise I would. I might be able to host a weekend in Sept or Oct.