Wtb. Slingshot plastic for gtb jungle, jungle King, wildlife.

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Fortytwo

Wtb. Slingshot plastic for gtb jungle, jungle King, wildlife.

Post by Fortytwo »

Hello.
I'm looking for a right sling plastic for he games mentioned. This is for a game I'm fixing up. The modified one I have works but is wrong. Games isn't perfect don't need t spend a fortune. Just checking your guys parts piles.
Thanks.
Fortytwo
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
chaos

Re: Wtb. Slingshot plastic for gtb jungle, jungle King, wildlife.

Post by chaos »

If you give me measurements, I can cut one for you then next time I'm in the shop.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

The right slinghot plastic looks like a mirror of the left:

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1332&picno=35364

If you can't find one, you can scan yours and do a mirror of it for the right or use the one in the link. Also, the part number between the monkey's legs is different so you probably want to apply the correct one if you mirror it and make your own. It also would be reversed in the mirror image.

Todd
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

Chaos, Thanks for the offer, but i have access to the tools to cut one. i normally use a small bandsaw and a stationary sander. I was thinking as a last resort to scan, flip and print. then glue to back of lexan. Just checking availability first. Save me the work. Because to a collector it would be obvious i made the plastic. I would most likely omit the part number. This game is more of a players condition game. I plan on selling it when i'm done.