Putting together a Madison Pinball Apparel Order

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
BigDaddyBanjo

Putting together a Madison Pinball Apparel Order

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Hi Everyone,

We are going to order another batch of Madison Pinball Shirts and are trying to get an idea of sizes and styles to buy. We are looking at mens and womens tees for sure and probably hoodies if we have enough interest. The shirts will be good quality just like the last batch were, colors are up in the air but not likely to be white or black. We won't know the exact price until we order them, but the tees will be around $20 and the hoodies probably more like $45.

Please respond to this thread or send me (Garrett) a PM within the next week with what you would like to see us offer and the size you would need. I will post here what we decide to order.

Thanks again to the pinball community for the AWESOME support of Madison Pinball, and come out to Schwoeglers and play our new AMH!

Garrett
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Tim E

Re: Putting together a Madison Pinball Apparel Order

Post by Tim E »

Hey Garrett,
I want a large shirt on order. Other than that, I have a XL never worn Madison Pinball hoodie that I would like to swap. I ordered a large, but got an XL. Hilton said he would give me my money back, but I would just like to exchange it for a large hoodie. It is a black hoodie.

Thanks!
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Bump on this, as we will be deciding on what to order in the next day or so. Please IM me with preferences. It is looking like hoodies and mens & womens tees will be ordered, it is just a matter of what size and colors. Again, there is no obligation to buy just because you contact me. We are just trying to judge what folks are looking for in size/colors.

Thanks

Garrett
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Allmyfriends77

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

Garrett, I'm not sure how to get ahold of you besides here.

I'd be interested in a black medium shirt.

Thanks

Bryon
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Got it Bryon,

Thanks

Garrett
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Wow the fall really flew by. Anyway we finally got around to ordering the shirts and hoodies and they have arrived and we will bring them to the Schwoeglers tourney on Saturday. Prices came out to $20/shirt and $35/hoodie. All who expressed interest earlier should let me (Garrett) know if you want to buy between now and Christmas, after that we will sell the remaining stock to anyone else that is interested. Thanks for supporting Madison Pinball!