OT: Great pinball house for rent

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

OT: Great pinball house for rent

Post by Hilton »

Well it could be a great pinball house...

I know this is a bit out of the ordinary on here but would rather find a renter via word of mouth if possible.

I have a nice 3Bed, 1Bath ranch on the eastside of town that will be available for rent on Aug 1st (flexible on move in).
980sqft main level. 980sqft basement currently unfinished but will be getting upgrades soon.
Hardwood floors throughout, new gas stove, fresh paint before you move in, nice big basement with higher than normal ceilings (i.e. great for pinball). Washer and Dryer in basement. Off Street parking. Lots more and reasonably priced from my market research.

Near mayfair park, near Hyvee, easy travel to downtown or to interstate, and 2 blocks from major busline.

1200 per month. Renter pays utilities and does yard upkeep/snow removal.
Possibly flexible on rent based on history (i.e. friend of friend discount and # of people renting).

Please pass the word if you know of anyone and feel free to have them reach out if interested and I can provide more details.
Hilton

Re: OT: Great pinball house for rent

Post by Hilton »

Please spread the word.

Thanks
Methos

Post by Methos »

You guys moving?
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Methos wrote:You guys moving?

Nope.

Closing on a nice house in my neighborhood that I am going to be fixing up and renting out.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

closed on the purchase yesterday.

Great house and solid bones. I will be spending all my free time there in the coming weeks doing work, so if anybody wants to check it out after work then hit me up.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Working hard to get lots of updates done if anyone wnats to come check it out before it officially goes on the market. Hoping to do an open house for rental on Aug 16th.

Full bathroom gut and remodel (subway tile shower, all new fixtures and modern vanity, cool tile weave on floor)
Repair and refinish hardwood in living room
Lots of cleaning and fresh coat of paint on EVERYTHING
New gas stove
New updated light fixtures and fans in whole house
Clean and fresh coat of paint on open basement (remember 200amp updated box so you could turn the whole basement into a pinball heaven; probably fit 25 pins easily >> not that I have measured)

This will be a really nice house when all done.

Fro anyone interested it is directly across from Mayfair park, on school bus pickup/dropoff directly across street, 1.5 blocks to #6 bus and hyvee, easy access to downtown (7-10min by car), and quick access to interstate when heading out of town.
Last edited by Hilton on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Fistures in the bathroom? Sounds kinky!!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

lol

you have to pay extra for that!