WTB: Bally Sys 11 Backbox locking mech

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ChrisS

WTB: Bally Sys 11 Backbox locking mech

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All,

Does anyone have one of these in their pile of parts for sale? Or is there someone to order a new mech?

Thanks

chris
Last edited by ChrisS on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
DeaconBlooze

Re: WTB: Bally Sys 11 Backbock locking mech

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Nevermind, thought you were looking for the backbox latch.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Change the subject

Post by ralphwiggum »

Chris,

Are you talking about the metal bar system that attaches to the lock cylinder? If so, good luck, I haven't seen those readily available in a long time.
Last edited by ralphwiggum on Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Yeah thats the one Tim.

Yeah thats what I thought. I haven't seen them either. Anyone have a some homemade way to keep the BG from popping up in the head. I assume its not a lot of concern when its upright. Unless Dave is over playing and shaking the machine.

Also how do you edit a subject line. It doesn't look like I can do that.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

To change the subject, just click on the edit tab of your original post and you can retype the subject in there.

I have zero idea what you can throw in there to make a lock (other than tapping the head like newer style games)....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

ChrisS wrote: I assume its not a lot of concern when its upright. Unless Dave is over playing and shaking the machine.

chris
I deny these wild accusations... I only beat on location games on the west and east side of Madison. (I actually don't, just trollin') :lol:

Sorry if i set your radar off, Chris.
chaos

Post by chaos »

Can someone take a picture of this thing, or send me a link?

Seriously, I work with metal all the time, and I used to be a locksmith. I might be able to fabricate something for you. I like making things.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

chaos wrote:Can someone take a picture of this thing, or send me a link?

Seriously, I work with metal all the time, and I used to be a locksmith. I might be able to fabricate something for you. I like making things.

Maya > if you can make these you can like sell a decent number of them!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

chaos wrote:Can someone take a picture of this thing, or send me a link?

I'll work on it later this month when I get home again. Thanks for your offer and I will pull one and send you some pics. Or it sounds like you need to be my +1 at my Ballers event so I can pull it and just hand it to you. :D

Hilton it right. I'm pretty sure if you started making these you would be able to sell them.

chris
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

noncommittaldave wrote:
ChrisS wrote: I assume its not a lot of concern when its upright. Unless Dave is over playing and shaking the machine.

chris
I deny these wild accusations... I only beat on location games on the west and east side of Madison. (I actually don't, just trollin') :lol:

Sorry if i set your radar off, Chris.

Dave,

You set off my radar on so many levels. :mrgreen: :geek:

Love you man
chaos

Post by chaos »

ChrisS wrote: I'll work on it later this month when I get home again. Thanks for your offer and I will pull one and send you some pics. Or it sounds like you need to be my +1 at my Ballers event so I can pull it and just hand it to you. :D

Hilton it right. I'm pretty sure if you started making these you would be able to sell them.

chris
I just signed up for the April 4th event, but I'd definitely be willing to look at a picture before then.