For Sale- Williams Pharaoh- $900

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ralphwiggum

For Sale- Williams Pharaoh- $900

Post by ralphwiggum »

So I have/had a few games come in, and most likely have one more coming.... Something has to go unfortunately.

Brief Description-
Cabinet and backglass are very nice. Probably the nicest I have seen on a Pharaoh. The playfields are okay. The upper is planking, but could be addressed with clear or varathane if it really bothers you. I just keep it waxed and play it. The lower has some ball swirls, and slight wear around the inserts. The plastics are all very nice minus the one that always get busted above the shooter lane when people forget to take the balls out during transport. Full LEDs throughout (I dont feel this adds value, just thought I would mention it as part of the description).

Pricewise, I am thinking $900? I don't see a lot of them around to baseline them from, I know they were a lower production run, which may explain why you don't see a lot pop up for sale.

Also to note. There is currently a populated playfield on Milwaukee Craigslist that would make this machine really nice. Would be pretty easy to swap out the upper playfield.
Attachments
PDR_1762.JPG
PDR_1761.JPG
PDR_1760.JPG
PDR_1757.JPG
PDR_1756.JPG
PDR_1755.JPG
PDR_1754.JPG
PDR_1753.JPG
PDR_1752.JPG
PDR_1751.JPG
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Re: For Sale- Williams Pharaoh- $900

Post by ralphwiggum »

More
Attachments
PDR_1772.JPG
PDR_1771.JPG
PDR_1770.JPG
PDR_1769.JPG
PDR_1768.JPG
PDR_1767.JPG
PDR_1766.JPG
PDR_1765.JPG
PDR_1764.JPG
PDR_1763.JPG
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Even More
Attachments
PDR_1783.JPG
PDR_1780.JPG
PDR_1779.JPG
PDR_1778.JPG
PDR_1777.JPG
PDR_1776.JPG
PDR_1775.JPG
PDR_1774.JPG
PDR_1773.JPG
Current Collection
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I've played this one - it's completely solid and a lot of fun. It plays pretty similar to BK for those that haven't had a chance, but with better colors and art (if you ask me).
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Oh, and I think every collection needs a controllable magnet!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Cool looking game. I have never played one. Jon Z may be interested? (he was looking for a BK, but not sure if he ended up getting it > this may be a good surrogate). I will see him on Wed at Pooley's and let him know.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hilton wrote:Cool looking game. I have never played one. Jon Z may be interested? (he was looking for a BK, but not sure if he ended up getting it > this may be a good surrogate). I will see him on Wed at Pooley's and let him know.
I personally like it better than BK, but I know that I'm in the minority there. This game has two magna saves that you can build up via the drop target banks on the lower playfield. The game also plays quite a bit faster than BK.
Current Collection
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I like it better than BK too. Just seems like there's more to do and I like the sound package better. Good price too! If I was looking for another early SS game I would consider it but I'm pretty full up on games right now.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Looks like this one is sold pending Sunday pickup.... Thanks everyone!
Current Collection
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

some lucky guy/gal is getting a good deal on a fun game!
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Congrats on the sale Tim. And thanks to the buyer for removing that temptation from my sights.

Back to my mantra now: "must finish the pins I have already...must finish the pins I have already...must finish the pins I have already"
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

How did I miss this one. Man, my wife really likes that pin.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends