Sold Bally Party Animal

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
pfcjimmy

Sold Bally Party Animal

Post by pfcjimmy »

I need to make room for a couple machines so I am going to list this here first to see if anyone wants it.
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1763

Everything works except the 6x light (likely a quick fix). I replaced the bulb but still doesn't come on.
This is a players machine with a pretty rough playfield. The cabinet is in good shape.
I live on the west side of Madison not far from Schwoeglers.
Pics:
C:\Users\jimmy\Desktop\party animal\IMG_1011.JPG
C:\Users\jimmy\Desktop\party animal\IMG_1011.JPG
IMG_1011.JPG
IMG_1012.JPG
IMG_1013.JPG
IMG_1014.JPG
IMG_1015.JPG
IMG_1018.JPG
IMG_1019.JPG
IMG_1024.JPG
Last edited by pfcjimmy on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ralphwiggum

Re: Sold Bally Party Animal pending pickup

Post by ralphwiggum »

Congrats on the quick sale Jimmy :D

There are only two regular production Nordman's I have yet to own after this one comes in- Blackwater 100 and Special Force. Anyone have either of these titles at a decent price, shoot them my way, I have been on a longterm quest to own all of his machines.

Big thanks to Jimmy for offering this at a super fair price, and big thanks to Deaconblooze for being my little Huckleberry. :shock:
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
MadPinBaller

Post by MadPinBaller »

Darn!!! Any chance the deal broke down? This is one game I've really been wanting...
And may I ask what was the price? You could reply with a private message if you'd like - thanks!!!
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Nope.... Game comes tomorrow.... $500 was my purchase price, plus I owe Dave B. A foot massage for delivery.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

ralphwiggum wrote:Nope.... Game comes tomorrow.... $500 was my purchase price, plus I owe Dave B. A foot massage for delivery.
well, I can't un-read THAT...
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

u2sean wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:Nope.... Game comes tomorrow.... $500 was my purchase price, plus I owe Dave B. A foot massage for delivery.
well, I can't un-read THAT...
I can post pics later.... Maybe I will snap a few of the machine too!
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Finally got it setup and flipping. Changed out all the bulbs and got rid of the sweet 6803 light bulb in the backbox and put led strips in there as well.

Thanks again Jimmy!
Attachments
20150201_232921.jpg
20150209_212521.jpg
Current Collection