FS: EarthShaker!!!!! SOLD!!

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Ken

FS: EarthShaker!!!!! SOLD!!

Post by Ken »

$1300

Brought back to life by Tim N. 1 year ago. New skill shot ramp installed in July.

Had the images of restoration but lost the link. Maybe Tim can post them.

Total players game. Cabinet is rough. But as many know (MGC and MadRollin 2014) it plays great. Backglass is awesome.
Last edited by Ken on Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingPin Games

Re: FS: EarthShaker!!!!!

Post by KingPin Games »

Fun game. Good luck with your sale. Do you have your eyes on something new?
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

message sent
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Great price on a fun game! I'm really tempted to buy this and put it next to Whirlwind but have barely any time to play the games I already have. glws.

Any plans for what's next?
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ken,
Are you selling to buy my TWD LE? Good on ya. What do you have your eye on? Or are you looking to fill the XMAS coffers.

If Tim wasn't working on one for me right now I would be all over this.

Hope your well my friend.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Thanks for all the GLWS wishes.

No eyes on anything else right now. I figure that in 4 years, 2 of my 3 children at home will be 18 and I can begin to build a collection to enjoy. Family financial concerns need to be met before I can indulge in my only hobby.

Keeping with the great spirit and relationship that we have as a pinball community (and good friends), I offered the machine back to to Tim first (or third as an afterthought because I know how much he likes Lawlor pins) and then the Godfather who dropped hints a few times he might be interested. When Tully declined, Hilton was up next and quick to remind me he had dibs (somewhere in the line). I'd love to see it stay in the area for you guys to enjoy as each of you gets bored with it as I did, and passes on the good deal that Tim started. :)
ChrisS wrote:Ken,
Are you selling to buy my TWD LE? Good on ya. What do you have your eye on? Or are you looking to fill the XMAS coffers.

If Tim wasn't working on one for me right now I would be all over this.

Hope your well my friend.

chris
Technically you had FIRST dibs. But your lack of patience (2 TWD LE's ;) ) took you off the list when you bought an ES a few scant weeks after I bought Tim's.
Wish I could afford your TWD. Just your use of the phrase "Good on ya" makes me want to buy it and shows me how much effect the southern hemisphere has had on you. :lol:

X-mas coffers will stay barren as the aforementioned family concerns will take precedence over pagan holidays and personal wants. :evil:

I AM well my friend, and appreciate the sentiment.

Hope you are too!
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

GLWS, Ken. Sorry to hear about the empty christmas coffers, man. Nice price for the locals hopefully sends some good karma your way, if you believe in that she-at. :mrgreen:
Ken

Post by Ken »

noncommittaldave wrote:GLWS, Ken. Sorry to hear about the empty christmas coffers, man. Nice price for the locals hopefully sends some good karma your way, if you believe in that she-at. :mrgreen:
Believe in Karma more than I believe in Christmas. But than again I've been up for 26 hours. Thanks for the GLWS wishes. My pinball mentor Tim taught me that if you don't want to fuck around, put it up for a very fair price and it will be gone in no time. We'll see. She-it!!!!!
noncommittaldave

next
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Ken, if you need help framing or hanging drywall LMK. I have swung a hammer and while I hate hanging drywall I have done that a few times also.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Deposit has been received on ES. Will let everyone who contacted me know, if for whatever reason, the deal cannot proceed.

Hilton, that's a VERY nice offer. I also hate drywalling and will be paying a carpenter (neighbor) to do a way better job than I ever could. But thank you very much for the thought!
noncommittaldave

congrats. hope one of the local crew gets it.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Hope Tully got it!

Who is the lucky winner?
(side note: I hope I still have dibs on Mark/Ians ES when they opt to sell > I really want to turn one into the new Aftershock code that Scott made)
Methos

Post by Methos »

Can't decide if I want to sell it yet. There are more lined up that i want to keep, but others that need to go.

I think it's my last Lawlor game - I used to have 5 of them, now down to 1.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Mark has an Earthshaker? Was that hidden in the back room? :cry:
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty