July 26th Discussion

DeaconBlooze

July 26th Discussion

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Saturday, July 26th, 7p.m. Start time. Anytime after 4:30 for practice.

Walk right in through the front door. The pins are in the basement. Just walk towards the back of the house in that main hallway, and it will be the first (and only) door on your left. The bathroom is right across from the basement stairs. I've got a black lab that will likely be greeting - he's big, dumb and friendly.

Current game list:

Flash
F14 Tomcat
World Cup Soccer 94
Road Show (maybe Wh20 instead?)
AC/DC Premium
STTNG (If I get time, but this is a probably a no-go)

I'm thinking I'll make some buffalo chicken sandwiches. I'll have some soda (I'm not much of a soda drinker - I'll grab some pepsi and diet coke, let me know if you have any other requests), and plenty of beer and liquor.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Ken

Re: July 26th Discussion

Post by Ken »

I haven't missed a league night in 2 leagues over 13 months. Sadly I will not be able to make this one due to a wedding. Alec will attend if I can get Tim to pick him up.
MadPinBaller

Post by MadPinBaller »

Really sorry I also can't make it - I'm helping run Atwood Festival in my neighborhood July 26-27. Sure looks like a great pin line-up, and I'm sure you all be discussing important stuff about our league. I've sent in the survey/ballot, and not sure if there is any more on-line discussions for me to join (I'll look).
Have a great time!!
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I'm unfortunately going to have to miss my first league night as well. We are camping at Devil's Lake that weekend and booked the site many months ago before we knew the league schedule. You guys have fun! Dave's got a great line-up.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

camping with my wife's co-workers. smh
Methos

Post by Methos »

We are camping as well..... BUT we are at the Ft. Atkinson Jellystone which I think is only minutes away from Dave's house. So we'll be able to sneak out for a few hours.
tullster

Post by tullster »

Bummer, but I'll miss this one too. Sounds like a great time...The Buffalo Chicken sammiches sound tasty and I haven't played F-14 in years! :(
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Sorry but Brodde and I can't make it either, we have out of town guests that night.

Garrett
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Ran

Post by Ran »

I'm 99.9% sure I'll be there.
:)
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Looks like I will be able to make this one! With the turnout being lower than normal, maybe I'll be able to finish in the top 8! :shock: Looking forward to it - especially AC/DC, which is just a blast to play.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

I'll be there Dave...great line-up. Love the Flash and ACDC! Great idea on the buffalo chicken sandwiches. Heck, I'd come just for those! :D
reldnips

Post by reldnips »

Really looking forward to it. AC/DC is just flat out amazing!
Harlem Globetrotters, Blackout, Joker Poker
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Unlike Ran who's really confident he'll be there, I'm only 99 44/100% confident - but that's still pretty good. ;)

Look forward to playing several of your games that I've had little to no time on!

Todd
Ran

Post by Ran »

pinball4ever wrote:Unlike Ran who's really confident he'll be there, I'm only 99 44/100% confident - but that's still pretty good. ;)

Todd
99.44%
Did you just quote and Ivory Soap jingle from the 90s?
;)
Well played sir!
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

The statistical probability is high that I will make it. Is Heidi allowed to tag along if I am available?