Space Shuttle project (not mine)(SOLD!)

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
pinball4ever

Space Shuttle project (not mine)(SOLD!)

Post by pinball4ever »

Found this through a friend who only does EM games so he had no interest in it. Turns out the seller knows everyone in my family and went to School with my mom, pretty funny.

I thought someone here would be more interested in the Space Shuttle than my brother and I were (even thought Hilton and Mike both told me playfield swaps are super easy). :lol:

Playfield is pretty bad and has the worst touch up I've ever seen (other than my own :P ). The rest of the game is pretty decent, backglass is nice. Boards appear to all be there.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll send you the guys contact info. Super cool guy and easy pickup in Sun Prairie (drive up to his outbuilding and load it up). He was looking for $500 but I thought that may be a little tough. I told him the glass may be worth $200 to the right person, but the game is a big project so maybe $300? You can work out a deal with him, he's very reasonable (and I think he would take $300).

Here are some quick pics I took:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Todd
Last edited by pinball4ever on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pinball4ever

Re: Space Shuttle project (not mine) - $300?

Post by pinball4ever »

Looks like we have a taker! I'll post again if he decides to pass.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Game has been claimed. Congrats!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

pinball4ever wrote:Game has been claimed. Congrats!
Who is the lucky winner? I was thinking long and hard about picking this up, making it Space Shuttle number 4, but the only way that would have happened is if Adam agreed to let me sell LOTR..... Well, LOTR is still here.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Mark got it. He has one already with a horrible backglass but nice playfield. This one had a horrible playfield but nice backglass. Wait a minute, it's all starting to make sense now. :shock:
Tallon

Post by Tallon »

Lol, congrats to mark then. Was looking at this too and didn't get to it soon enough. If mark has a basket case after he is done I might be interested as long as it looks salvageable. Trying to learn how to restore PF so looking for cheap projects.