Pending any new arrivals, the game list will be as follows:

Twilight Zone
Star Trek Next Generation
Johnny Mnemonic - Thanks Godfather!
Whirlwind - Fresh off a CPR playfield swap
Flash Gordon - w/ CPR playfield installed
Centaur II - w/ CPR playfield installed
Black Hole
Revenge from Mars or Star Wars Episode 1 (kit) - Not sure which one it will be yet?

Tee'd Off - Courtesy of Hilton - I was going to keep this as a mystery machine but wanted to give people the chance to look up the rules ahead of time.

I also have a Virtual pin, Roy Clark Cocktail, and a Lucky Ace EM. The Lucky Ace still needs some work to be 100%.

I'll have beer/soda/water there and also planning to grill out brats and burgers and having some snacks on hand. League start time will be 7 but if people want to come earlier to practice or just hang out; any time after 3 should be fine. -Hopefully it's a nice day!

Address and contact details will be in the private thread.
Last edited by MikeS on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Re: June 21st Lineup and discussion

Post by Hilton »

I think Roy Clark needs to be IN!

We are yet to have a cocktail table fro league night and you need to be the first before Todd shows you up with Night Moves ;)
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

If we can figure out a way to incorporate Roy into league night I'd be up for it. Keep in mind it's only a 2 player game set on 5 ball with really long ball times.-I haven't bothered trying to figure out how to change it to 3 ball yet. Night Moves is a way better game but old Roy is Vanessa's favorite pin and doesn't take up much space so he stays :lol:
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

got to be a way to change it to 3 ball. If so, I vote for it to be in.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Even if it can't be changed to 3 ball. It's our league we can do what we want. :)

And as for long ball times, who cares. We usually finish league pretty early anyway.

Now mike's games set in hard... That should be interesting to try and beat mike on those :)

Thanks for hosting mike!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I thought you were banned from Black Earth after "the indecent incident" Ken?
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Ken wrote:Even if it can't be changed to 3 ball. It's our league we can do what we want. :)

Now mike's games set in hard... That should be interesting to try and beat mike on those :)

Thanks for hosting mike!
I'll take a look at Roy. I'm sure it's probably not that hard to change to 3 ball. Hilton may get his wish yet :D

As far as my games go, they are pretty much all on default settings but I have them all pitched pretty high and outlanes either all the way open or in the middle and freshly waxed. The only thing I'll change for league is turning EB's off on LOTR since that one seems to have long ball times no matter what I do.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Great line up Mike. Any way to get Lucky Ace in? Maybe an EM will change my bad luck streak.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Hilton wrote:I thought you were banned from Black Earth after "the indecent incident" Ken?

When I'm bad, I'm bad. But never bad enough to be banned from anywhere. Did get asked to leave the Bristol Caverns though for leaving ahead of the tour group and smoking weed in there. Totally worth the $6. Not banned though. ;)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

LOL
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Less than 3 weeks away bump!

Game list Update: LOTR will be leaving soon but I'm hoping to purchase at least 1 new game by league night. Will update if/when that happens.

Centerflank is also planning to bring Sharkey's Shootout to add to the list of available league games.

I know it's Summer and I've had a few people let me know that won't be able to make it. I know Kingpin, Dave B. were definite no's and I think Sean and Garrett were both questionable. Once everyone know's whether or or not they'll be able to attend please update the thread as It will make it easier to plan out the food/drinks.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I will likely not be in attendance. Very bummed but with limited weekends before Heidi starts residency we need to take advantage of cabin weekends.
Last edited by Hilton on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Alec and I will be there. Wouldn't miss your collection! If they all play like WCS, it will be like heaven!
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Hilton wrote:I will likely not be in attendance. Very bummed but with limited weekends before Heidi starts residency we need to take advantage of cabin weekends.
If this were Pinside, I would totally thumbs down this post :( Understandable reason though. Hard to make pinball a priority during the Summer when the weather is so nice and there are other things to do!
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

i am unable. out of state friends will be visiting that i haven't seen in 4 years. :oops: