D & D pinball

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
lg40

D & D pinball

Post by lg40 »

photo_2[1].JPG
photo_1[1].JPG
photo 2.JPG
Entrance
Entrance
So I'm just posting picture's of when KD and I where on vacation this spring. Checked out D & D pinball in Tucson, AZ. Great place and all the pins worked very well.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
DeaconBlooze

Re: D & D pinball

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Cool, thanks for sharing! We're thinking of taking a trip to Tucson over this winter or next. I'll be sure to check this place out if we do!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
lg40

Re: D & D pinball

Post by lg40 »

Thats cool. Tucson is a really cool town. Where D&D pinball is located, there's a lot of small shops and diner's down that strip. They have a tram (trolly) that takes you downtown and all the way to the college. $8 per person and you can ride all day. There's a tram wait station thats about 100 meters from D&D Pinball.
Attachments
tram.jpg
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends