Mad Rolling Tourney...Amazing!

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
BigDaddyBanjo

Mad Rolling Tourney...Amazing!

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Hilton, I just wanted to say thanks for being the driving force behind MRP. Looking around that room and seeing such a complex, yet smoothly run tournament yesterday was really incredible. I know you put a HUGE amount of work for nearly a year beforehand to make things look so easy.

Thanks also to the sponsors, helpers, Maya (those trophies were off the hook!) and game bringers. We had fun for a very good cause yesterday.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Tim E

Re: Mad Rolling Tourney...Amazing!

Post by Tim E »

I agree 100% and echoed it on Pinside! Thanks Hilton for everything and Maya those trophies are the BOMB!!!!!! Thanks to Tom and Gene as well! :D
Allmyfriends77

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

That was a lot of fun. I personally enjoyed playing new pins (bunch of new ones from last year). Meeting new participants was great. Just a great event overall. Great cause.

Hilton and everyone who contributed all their time and effort deserve a round of applause again. Well done. All the pins were in great condition. I am in awe by what I saw and played. Thank you to everyone who brought pins.

I honestly learned a lot on Saturday. Thanks!!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

thanks all!!!

It could not be done without ALL of you. Special thanks to KingPIN for bringing so many games and all the bonus stuff plus the awesom BBH Arcade!!! and megatouch as prizes!!! They were a huge hit!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Sat down and totaled everything up. Total came out to $3598 with donations for entry, shirt sales, raffle, and side event entries.

WOW! I am blown away! Huge thanks to everyone that made this happen and your generosity. Will be depositing all funds and then issuing a check to CCRC. I will post up receipt they give me or whatever the give me to show transparency of donation.

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought in my head that shooting for 3k this year was a good goal. We blew the roof off that personal goal!!!!
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

That is amazing! Great work for a very worthy cause.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

donation complete!
MRP 2015 Donation to CCC.jpg
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Awesome!
Ken

Post by Ken »

You going to post golf scores and average scores on each machine again? Would be cool to see how the goals worked out after tweaking.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Ken wrote:You going to post golf scores and average scores on each machine again? Would be cool to see how the goals worked out after tweaking.

nothing seems to post well form excel to forums. Happy to show you in person next time I have my CPU on me (next pooleys monthly?).

In general terms course B was harder than A and we shoudl still shoot for slightly easier goals. I think your WCS goal was about perfect.