For Sale- POTO and SMB- $2k for the Pair

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ralphwiggum

For Sale- POTO and SMB- $2k for the Pair

Post by ralphwiggum »

I will post pics tonight, but I have two working unshopped projects I need to get out of storage (yesterday basically). Going by memory only at this point, and I will have more details late tonight, but here goes-

Phantom of the Opera- Really nice playfield and backglass, cabinet has some dents and dings, but overall very presentable (most of the dents and dings are in the solid black areas). Owner said that sometimes the pops and coils wouldn't work. Havent gone through it yet, but sounds like very typical Data East crappy fuse holders or cracked solder joints.

super mario brothers- Cabinet needs some love, especially in the blue. Not chunked and beat up, just lots of rubbed/flaking paint in the blue. Playfield is okay, not a lot of major wear, some wear in the pops, but nothing crazy. May have one or two transitors on the driverboard that need replaced.

I have had the SMB in storage for about 1.5 years and POTO in storage about 6 months. Both were projects that I wanted to get to, to add to my lineup, but reality of my lack of time has kicked in, and my storage unit needs to go. (Downsizing my storage to just cars and not cars and pins anymore).

Sorry for any amnesia, not trying to hide anything, but can give an update later when they are setup and in my basement. I literally am behind the 8 ball on moving storage, so I figured I would at least get the listing/general description thrown up here ASAP so that those that are interested can contact me and pick up this weekend.

Thanks, Tim
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Re: For Sale- POTO and SMB- $2k for the Pair

Post by ralphwiggum »

These are sold like 10x over... Thanks everyone for your inquiries....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Thanks to Tim for dropping these off at my house! What a guy!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Methos

Post by Methos »

DeaconBlooze wrote:Thanks to Tim for dropping these off at my house! What a guy!
Great pickup!