May 9th League night for 2015

u2sean

May 9th League night for 2015

Post by u2sean »

Hey Everyone,

Just a heads-up that league night is fast approaching on Saturday, May 9th. Practice starts at 5pm, League right around at 7:45pm (possibly a few minutes earlier). Have Mother's Day plans early the next day so will be good to be able to wrap up a bit earlier for a Saturday night.

Address:
6 Newport Cir
Madison, WI 53719

Games are Tron, TSPP, Shrek, Shadow, STTNG, Demo Man (likely with the Free WPC code), and 4MBC.

There will also be a Jungle King not used in tourney (maybe a side tourney??), and a MAME machine that also runs Dragon's Lair and Space Ace for all you video junkies. I'll have food, snacks, dessert and drink. Still deciding on what exactly it'll be.

I live in a cul-de-sac and there's usually enough parking available. You can also park in my driveway if you'd like (just don't blame me if someone blocks you in). Hoping that the weather is nice so everyone can just come in through the walkout basement and we won't have to worry about shoes. Once the forecast is known, I'll update this thread with the official point of entrance and shoe policy. :)

Please respond on the calendar event. Thanks and looking forward to it!
Last edited by u2sean on Fri May 01, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Re: May 9th League night for 2015

Post by Hilton »

The collection of pain!

Some brutally tough games that always chew me up. Looking forward to it and plan to be there.

I will have my double flip off fingers ready
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Hey Everyone,

Please note that I have made a time change on the start of league (from 6 to 7:45pm) to accommodate some scheduling conflicts. Come on over as early as 5pm to practice and eat / drink / hang out. Hopefully this will work for everyone. Thanks for your understanding and flexibility - it's greatly appreciated!

Also, when I updated the schedule it looks like everyone's responses were reset. Nice Google, nice. If you could please check the calendar again and update your attendance that would be great. For those that are having difficulties with the calendar, just post in this thread. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing everyone soon.

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Ken

Post by Ken »

Thanks Sean!!
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

I am in, Sean! Missed your place the last time because of work. Not this time! :D
pfcjimmy

Post by pfcjimmy »

I am in too.
I think Jon said he was out this weekend.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

i'll be there
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Me too, missed last year also.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Hey MadCity Flippers! Things are finally shaping up downstairs - nothing like hosting to make me get my machines set back up and the basement cleaned up a bit more. Thankfully, the weather is cooperating! Should be a perfect night!

I will have a sign on the front door, but I have a walkout basement so you can enter in the backyard through the LEFT gate as that's the side that has the least drainage. Please CLOSE it behind you so our vicious killer of a dog doesn't escape. If she sees you, she'll bark. Just say "hi Penny" and she'll leave you alone. I'm allowing shoes in the basement, but if I find someone tracking crud in I'll probably ask you to remove them. Never been a problem in the past but wanted to mention it.

Will have Jack Daniels BBQ pulled chicken sandwiches, veggies, chips, pretzels, cookies and plenty to drink. Come as early as 5pm, and league will begin at 7:45pm. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!
Ken

Post by Ken »

Food sounds delicious! Can't wait to get out of work and hang with you guys. And play those AWESOME pins too of course!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

good times as always.

thanks Sean for hosting!
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Thanks Sean. It is always great to get the chance to play your awesome collection! Food was great too.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Ken

Post by Ken »

I'm going to be dragging ass at work tomorrow but it was SO worth it! Games played phenomenal! Only wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks so much Sean!
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks for hosting Sean! Had a great time and really enjoyed getting to see friends and play pinball! The food was great as well. Thanks also for accommodating Theran and for everyone putting up with his crying while I was playing. I honestly didn't think it would be that bad but I think he was just overly tired last night. I didn't really want to miss my 3rd league night in a row and was happy to be able to make it out last night even with the crying and screaming! -Little did I know that he might actually be my good luck charm... Maybe I need to start bringing headphones with a recording of him crying to help me for future league nights :D
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Thanks for hosting Sean. Had a great time. Nice collection, just wish I would have done better.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games