Bo Ryan...Flipper King?

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
TheDru

Bo Ryan...Flipper King?

Post by TheDru »

What was the secret to Bo's Badgers back to back final 4 appearances? I can't post the link from where I am now (if somebody else finds it and links I t that would be great). Search: bo Ryan pinball comment.
ChestRockwell

Re: Bo Ryan...Flipper King?

Post by ChestRockwell »

"You know what these guys don't know is in Pennsylvania in the 60s, I was the No. 1 pinball player in the state of Pennsylvania. These guys talk about video games. I could freeze flippers better than anybody! I could hit that clown's nose or the spinner, whatever, and it was. I could take a dime and play for two hours. Now, what's that tell you? You think "The Who" had somebody in mind when they did that song?"---Bo Ryan... is the shit, plain and simple. Pardon the language. Bro sent me this yesterday. There are several questions he talks about it, so read the whole thing or search the article for "pinball". Awesome.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/m-baskb ... 15aaf.html
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

after they are done winning the next 2 games we need to get them out to Schwoeglers to see how good Bo's skills are.
TheDru

Post by TheDru »

Bo knows pinball...Bo knows charity.... an appearance @ this fall's MadRollin tourney. Cmon Hilton...you're the Prince of Pinball...make it happen.
Allmyfriends77

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

Interesting. Would be a great event to get Bo to attend. Raise $ for charity with autograph books or pictures. I'm sure this would take some doings. But ya never know.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Maybe Pooley has the connections? He seems to know everyone else in sports.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

That's great! We definitely need to invite him out for a pinball event. I found the video feed in case anyone is interested.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basket ... insky-fifa
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Hmmm, good thought on the Pooley's connection Dave! A few of us have already reached out through a few channels, but trying to contact Bo isn't an easy task as you can imagine. That would be a great, fun charity event for sure!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem