Schwoegler's - more games coming soon!

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Tim E

Re: Schwoegler's - more games coming soon!

Post by Tim E »

Is that pic from 1997 or is it Sean's basement? Wow. Seriously, great job guys. I am not sure most people know how much effort and money it takes for a collection of games like this. Much less on route. Thanks again! :)
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

u2sean wrote:Thanks, Ken! Looking forward to seeing you there - should be a great time for sure!
Ken wrote:That pic looks SO COOL!! Looking forward to my first Schwoeg's monthly and the expanded tourney!
See you guys in a few weeks.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

TomGWI wrote:
glad to hear it.
Ken

Post by Ken »

TomGWI wrote:
u2sean wrote:Thanks, Ken! Looking forward to seeing you there - should be a great time for sure!
Ken wrote:That pic looks SO COOL!! Looking forward to my first Schwoeg's monthly and the expanded tourney!

Wouldn't mean as much without our state champ there! See you soon Tom!
Methos

Post by Methos »

Finally got out to Schwoegler's today for some bowling and pin playing. The games all play great! Nice crowd around them from time to time, some little kids and adolescent girls. Nice to see so much excitement for pinball.

One thing to note if anyone cares to pass on to management of an opportunity for service. The service was very, very slow and seemed un-organazied. Not sure if someone called in sick or something, but it seemed like half the time they didn't know what food was ordered by which party, and people at the bar were openly complaining about the service. Sure it isn't like that all the time. Anyway - can't wait to go back. Ian was ill and unable to make it so sure we'll get back there soon.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Tee'd Off has left the building.

It has been replaced by a better theme. Stop on out to check it out :)

Reminder that the Spring Classic starts this Sunday so get signed up.
TheDru

Post by TheDru »

Can I get that logo on one of those drink holder helmets with the straws...then I don't even need to take my hands off the machine?
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

TheDru wrote:Can I get that logo on one of those drink holder helmets with the straws...then I don't even need to take my hands off the machine?

Always thinking outside of the box! I like where your head is Dru!
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

WWE code has been updated to 1.11 as of noon today. Some new features, more balanced scoring, stronger flippers and a bunch of other things that I KNOW I didn't find during my 5 minutes of play testing. Have fun everyone!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Williams Cyclone has joined the lineup over at Schwoegler's! It is located in the bar area, as opposed to the normal area out on the concourse. One of the great single-ball machines! Thanks again to everyone for their support!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that Baywatch has joined the lineup out at Schwoegler's (replacing Rollergames)! Freshly tuned with powdercoated ramps - looks and plays great! Hope to see many of you out there soon!
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

u2sean wrote:Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that Baywatch has joined the lineup out at Schwoegler's (replacing Rollergames)! Freshly tuned with powdercoated ramps - looks and plays great! Hope to see many of you out there soon!
Roller babes for beach babes? Cool! :D

It was fun last Friday to check out the lineup of machines (and drop some $$). Thanks for keeping them clean and nice looking.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Cool, thanks guys! I'll miss RG, that game was a blast.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Got a chance to get over and play a couple on Baywatch. I had a pretty decent MB during my first game, but couldn't figure out how to load the left upper flipper for the super jackpot! I think the spinner must load it while it's lit?

There were kids walking around while I was playing. They kept talking about finding the game room.. I was a little confused, what more could you want? The dad started playing ACDC, one of the kids asked him what they were going to do with all of their quarters. He said "play pinball", the kid asked if it gives you anything? The dad said "yeah. fun." Sadly, when I was walking out, they were splitting up a huge pile of quarters over by the redemption games..
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

There are a handful of ways to load the super. There is a kickback on the right hand side just above the sharkflip that you can load which is key and this can be loaded when lit in 3 ways. The difficult thing is doing it with a bunch of balls going all over the place and better yet doing it with the right timing to double the value off the previous jackpot shot.

Funny yet sad about the kids and the damn redemption junk. I wish there was a way to get something that is not so rigged in there for them to play.
Atleast the dad gave them the right answer :)