SOLD!: modded Star Trek Premium w/ Aurich Translite kit

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
jediturtle

SOLD!: modded Star Trek Premium w/ Aurich Translite kit

Post by jediturtle »

Sold! Well..actually traded... :) Thanks for the replies!

Stern Star Trek premium with Aurich translite and decal kit and many other mods (see below for details).

I bought it NIB at last year's Midwest Gaming Classic. I unboxed it there and had it out on the floor, so I'll let you guys argue over whether or not that means it's HUO or not. The only flaw that I can think of is there is a small chip in the playfield at the drop target cut-out. This can be seen in the close-up picture below. It's barely noticable and I think Cliffy makes a drop protector that would cover it if that's a concern.

It has quite a few mods, the most important of which is Aurich's alternate translite and full decal kit. It is drop dead gorgeous. I personally think it looks better than the LE, but that's just my opinion and I am biased. The red trim is awesome and it's the only model with no actor faces at all. Of course I have the original translite and decals and can easily turn it back to "stock" if desired.

Other mods include the full Pinbits plastic protector set installed (with inlane dress up kit), a Cliffy protector at the scoop and the shooter lane, Mezel Mods Klingon ship and warp ramp light diffuser, speaker lights with acrylics (they look AWESOME with the speaker panel decal), and shaker motor. Also has flipper toppers, but one of those just broke so they will probably have to come off. I think that's it. That's about $600 worth of mods (yes...I know not to expect it all back).

Depending on the wants of the potential buyer, I am willing to remove some of the mods to help match trade values or make the machine more affordable (or if you just don't want them). I could easily keep the shaker and wouldn't mind keeping the alternate translite to frame and put on the wall. Did I mention it's gorgeous?

Cash price is $6300 as modded. I can turn it back to (mostly) stock for a price of $5900. I would leave the plastic protectors and scoop protector in place at this price. Offers will be considered, but this is not a fire sale and low-balls will be ignored. I'm OK with it staying if it comes to that.

As for trades, depending on the machine, condition, mods, etc I am willing to go +/- cash, but I don't have a ton to add. For my less expensive wants, I would consider 2 for 1 deals if there is a large value difference.

These are my highest wants, but will consider others: Mustang Boss premium or LE (might discuss a pro for the right cash added or second machine?)
Metallica Premium (either prem will do, actually prefer the road case a bit) or LE
Twilight Zone +cash? depending on condition/mods
Spider-Man +cash? depending on condition/mods
Iron Man +cash depending on condition/mods. Vault Edition greatly prefered.

Those are the big hitters off the top of my head. May consider others. I thought about maybe trading "down", but I think I'd rather keep the money in my higher cost wants for now. But I'll listen to offers. Never know. Games like Whitewater, Doctor Who, and No Fear would peak my interest here at least.

Looking for a local deal but willing to drive a good distance for the right trade. Not really into the idea of shipping but will consider it if you set it up. No chance of a fire sale here, so please do not bother low-balling. I won't be heartbroken at all if it stays.

Thanks,
Chris

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg
Last edited by jediturtle on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ken

Re: Trade feeler: Stern Star Trek premium with Aurich kit, W

Post by Ken »

You should always post here first. ;)
jediturtle

Re: Trade feeler: Stern Star Trek premium with Aurich kit, W

Post by jediturtle »

Ken wrote:You should always post here first. ;)
I actually intended to, but I posted from work and for some reason it's blocked there lately.
jediturtle

Re: FS/FT: modded Star Trek Premium w/ Aurich Translite kit

Post by jediturtle »

Bumping this up with a cash price now listed. $6300 as modded or $5900 unmodded (see first post for details). Trades still greatly preferred. Really want to park a BOSS in the basement!
jediturtle

Re: SOLD!: modded Star Trek Premium w/ Aurich Translite kit

Post by jediturtle »

Sold / Traded. Thanks for all the replies!
Ken

Re: SOLD!: modded Star Trek Premium w/ Aurich Translite kit

Post by Ken »

Congrats! Let us know what ya got when you're ready! :)