FS/FT : TWD LE NIB $7500

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ChrisS

FS/FT : TWD LE NIB $7500

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All,

Lowered the price to hopefully get this one moving.

I would like to get $7500.00 for it.

I would trade this away as well. Of course + or - cash depending on the machine. I only have a few things I'm looking for. JY, MB, AMF, Dirty Harry. Williams Indiana Jones.

Thanks for you interest.

chris
Last edited by ChrisS on Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Re: FS: TWD LE NIB

Post by Ken »

You crack me up Chris! GLWTS! I'm sure if you can't sell it, you (Hilton) could put it on route at Pooley's and I could go on the rent to own plan. ;)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I would love to put this on route but I can't afford it and Chris likely does not want to have it paid off $1 at a time over the next few years ;)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ken what are you doing up so late? Working overnights?

Hilton thanks for the offer but you right paying it off 1 dollar at a time might get a little tedious. Plus the Excel sheet would be really long. I will say when I got my EATPM it came with the little booklet that was for the ops to track earnings. It was from day one. 1989. It is really cool.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Back on nights unfortunatly :( Had a couple of job offers this week with normal schedules but the pay wasn't there. Will be back on days just in time for your BAllers event! :)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

As an update to this thread.

The machine is number #267. For those that are concerned about a specific number.

chris
ChrisS

Re: FS/FT : TWD LE NIB $7500

Post by ChrisS »

Updated price

chris
pthermes

Post by pthermes »

ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks Man.

I bit more than I'm looking to spend on that title.

chris