WTB: Williams lower trough baffle / ball stopper / whatever

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
u2sean

WTB: Williams lower trough baffle / ball stopper / whatever

Post by u2sean »

Maybe someone can enlighten me as to what this part is called exactly. I believe it's a lower trough baffle though, for a WMS Taxi but I know other games use the same part. It's the metal bracket used on the lower part of the trough. Since mine is currently snapped off where it is attached to the playfield, I'm looking for a replacement. Here's an example of the part I'm looking for:
Baffle.jpg
If you have an extra, let me know how much. I'll be at the Pooley's tournament Wed, Ballers this Saturday, or could figure another time to meet up or even ship it. Thanks!

- Sean
Last edited by u2sean on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
tullster

Re: WTB: Williams baffle / ball stopper / whatever

Post by tullster »

Think it could be welded until you find a replacement? If so, I could get it done for you.
u2sean

Re: WTB: Williams lower trough baffle / ball stopper / whate

Post by u2sean »

Thanks, Tully! :D That'd certainly work until I can find a replacement. I'll PM ya.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

ralphwiggum wrote:Terry has it....
I initially looked and didn't find this on his site - d'oh! (user error as I was probably typing "trough" into the search) Looks like I'll be placing yet another order with Terry in the near future. Thanks, Tim!
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

I have a piece that looks like what you need. Will get it to you today.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

did you get this taxi from the guy in verona? don?? nice score.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

noncommittaldave wrote:did you get this taxi from the guy in verona? don?? nice score.

he rescued it from a basement in "we don't talk about it ville" ;)

It is a dirty beast but sould clean up with ALOT of time and effort. The previous owner had it for 15 years but likely had not played it for atleast 10. Looking forward to some before and after pics!
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Thanks to BDB for getting the guide to me!! To psudo-quote Shadow: "Who knows what parts lurk in the basements of pinheads..." :shock: I certainly have my share of old parts in my basement but mostly early 80' Stern stuff and some random SYS80 stuff. If anyone ever needs anything and I have it, hit me up.

Dave - not the one from Don as this one is absolutely filthy, and needs a good amount TLC to get it up and running again. Have all the parts, now I just need the time!
Ran

Post by Ran »

u2sean wrote: Dave - not the one from Don as this one is absolutely filthy, and needs a good amount TLC to get it up and running again. Have all the parts, now I just need the time!
Nice grab!
And I hear ya on "just needing the time."
Crazy work and life situations have forced me to leave TOM in pieces all over my man cave.
Can't wait to see how your Taxi turns out.
-Ran
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce