Games for Sale: Madison, WI

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Hilton

Games for Sale: Madison, WI

Post by Hilton »

I am thinking of trying to gather enough funds to at least put down a deposit for either AMH or WOOLY.

Games that would get cut first currently would be RS and SG. Both are nice playing examples with better than average playfields.

RS cabinet is typical routed condition but pf is very nice. RS has NVRAM installed so no batteries to worry about. I did a bit of work to it after getting it from Doot. All fresh flipper rebuilds. No "fish wear". 100% working. Many of you played it at MRP.
Asking -------------- RS sold pending pickup

SG is nice all around. SG has the oddball thing where every once in a great while upon power on is gives crazy characters on the DMD. Turn it off and then back on and it is fine. I have not looked into it because it is so intermittent. Have NOS right shooter lane ramp and decals for other ramps somewhere (originals still look nice I just tend to hoard extra parts). Fresh flipper rebuilds and all steep ramps shoots are clean. 100% working
Asking --------------- SG tentatively sold/ on hold for a local friend.

Ideally I would get an arrangement to sell these both at the same time, but understand that few are looking for both these games. Willing to deal a bit for a pair sale.

if you have something to trade that I would be interested in then let me know. if I can't sell then trade is always an option. 2 for 1. +/- cash as needed could work also.
Last edited by Hilton on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hilton

Re: Games for Sale: Madison, WI

Post by Hilton »

SG now tentatively sold/ on hold for a good local
pthermes

Post by pthermes »

Hilton - Wasn't thinking of parting with W?D for a while, but if your interested in one to clean up for route maybe can work out a trade for RS. Let me know if you're interested.

Paul
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

pthermes wrote:Hilton - Wasn't thinking of parting with W?D for a while, but if your interested in one to clean up for route maybe can work out a trade for RS. Let me know if you're interested.

Paul

Thanks. Owned a whodunnit previously but no interest in getting her back.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

RS sold pending pickup