SOLD: Xenon

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Baumann

SOLD: Xenon

Post by Baumann »

Hey gang,

Putting my Xenon up for sale to make room for a new project. $1200 firm for WP. Machine is Player's Quality + and could be a good candidate for a full restore or plays just fine the way she stands. Both layers of the backglass are immaculate. Playfield is pretty good. Was down to the wood around her left leg. Nowhere near the level you see on a lot of these. I did some touch up work, but I'm sure someone else could do a nicer job of that (detail pic attached). Some LED's installed, but not all. New tube recently installed. Boards are clean with external battery installed. Inner cabinet is tidy. Machine is in Sun Prairie. Let me know if interested and/or need other pics.

Additional info after going and playing a few games:

Good: Plastics are all clean. Posts and nuts are all new.

Bad: Last light on tube lamp path is out. First digit on credits display is out. (Only affects the flowing numbers when matching.)
Attachments
IMG_3095.JPG
IMG_3093.JPG
IMG_3092.JPG
IMG_3091.JPG
IMG_3090.JPG
IMG_3088.JPG
IMG_3086.JPG
Last edited by Baumann on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wagalabagala

Re: FS: Xenon

Post by wagalabagala »

Hi there,
I just noticed your post for the Xenon game and I happen to be in the Madison area today.
Is it still for sale and is anybody around to show it today? I have to leave for a work trip to Pennsylvania today and won't be back until the 18th.
Thanks,
Andy

920-562-6677