WTB 7 digit Williams displays (2x) see photo

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
cad-kid

WTB 7 digit Williams displays (2x) see photo

Post by cad-kid »

Just about finished with a major shop job and rebuild on this Pinbot that will become part of my collection. Looking for 7 segment numeric displays x2 and if available a credit display. My credit display only has a couple of segments out so that's no big deal. I like the original look and if nothing comes up I will pony up the dough and get some glass from Pinball Live. Thanks for looking
20170618_200934.jpg
DSC03515.JPG
P.S. one of my displays has a complete digit out and the other one has a shorted segment causing the other display to wig out. I have swapped in known good displays from my High Speed to verify the driver and cables were good.
Eric_S

Re: WTB 7 digit Williams displays (2x) see photo

Post by Eric_S »

Jeremy,
If you can't find any used displays for a decent price, I'd suggest looking at some of the LED alternatives. The prices are getting pretty decent and they last almost forever.

Eric
cad-kid

Re: WTB 7 digit Williams displays (2x) see photo

Post by cad-kid »

Eric_S wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:49 pm Jeremy,
If you can't find any used displays for a decent price, I'd suggest looking at some of the LED alternatives. The prices are getting pretty decent and they last almost forever.

Eric
Thanks for the suggestion Eric, they do offer some neat options with colors on the LED units.