Original T2 Keys - $100

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
BigDaddyBanjo

Original T2 Keys - $100

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

I picked up a sweet set of T2 Keys from Donovan at MGC, figured someone here would like to pick them up so first $100 and they are yours!

<grin>
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
ralphwiggum

Re: Original T2 Keys - $100

Post by ralphwiggum »

LOL..... That is awesome!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
lg40

Post by lg40 »

LOL. Wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

I am now the owner of the original T2 keys I acquired from Garrett last night after much haggling. With the recent spike in pinflation, I am asking $200 OBO for these keys. They are very shiny and will work great once inserted in the locks of a very specific T2 that was purchased at MGC.

Note: These keys will not work on any T2, just the one referenced above. I have a specific buyer in mind, but would entertain an offer from any interested party. :lol:

Todd
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Ill offer 250

*I require proof of no duplicates being made prior to purchase.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

$255! Love me some T2 keys! :D
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
lg40

Post by lg40 »

I never new T2 keys would have so much value. I am a fool.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I'll do $275 if it also comes with the little ring.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Baumann

Post by Baumann »

So...as the owner of a new T2 that just may have a bit of a key problem...have I got a deal for you. We are now offering fractional ownership of the T2. All 3 of the current bidders (and any other interested parties) can now own a piece of the T2 keys. For a mere $250, you get to own the T2 for 1 week out of the year (Week determined by table owner only. No weekends or major holidays). You'll earn points each year (as you maintain your fractional ownership by simply paying the very reasonable yearly maintenance and assessment fees) that will earn you extra balls! Please contact us at this address for information on a free dinner for you and your significant other at The Golden Corral and we can answer any and all questions about this amazing opportunity!!!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

FIRST!

Can I buy out everyone else's share? I've heard these are really nice keys, and I have too many tables already so this is a great opportunity for me!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses