WTB - Gottlieb wedgehead backbox and lockdown bar

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
u2sean

WTB - Gottlieb wedgehead backbox and lockdown bar

Post by u2sean »

Trying to salvage a pretty roached machine, so am looking for the backbox for a 70's Gottlieb wedgehead, as well as a lockdown bar. As long as the backbox is solid, that'll work. Pickup at MGC would be preferred, or nearby Madison.

If you've got something, just PM or email. Thanks!

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
AlexF

Re: WTB - Gottlieb wedgehead backbox and lockdown bar

Post by AlexF »

I don't have the parts you need but it may be worth mentioning what machine it is for. Early 70s Gottliebs use a studded lockdown bar, late 70s use the shark fin style. You could probably convert it either way with the right receiver.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Good call, Alex! It's for a Sky Jump. I believe it uses the studded lockdown bar. I have a fin style that won't fit, but maybe I could convert the receiver like you said. Didn't even think of that.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
AlexF

Post by AlexF »

Hi Sean,
I have a friend near Chicago that buys and sells a lot of EM games and parts. I asked him if he had the parts you need. He doesn't have the backbox but does have a correct lock down bar. He wants $60 plus shipping for it. That may be more than you were hoping to invest for such a project? Anyway it is an option if you want to pursue.
Alex
friengineer

Post by friengineer »

I have a lockdown bar that I want to be rid of. I'm going to the MGC. PM me and we can negotiate on price. :!: Here's some photos for you collection...
ldb1.jpg
ldb2.jpg
ldb3.jpg