DM pin

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
lg40

DM pin

Post by lg40 »

I'm looking for a Demolition Man pin. Anyone out looking to sell or a possible trade. I got a DE Rocky & Bullwinkle. Let me know. Thanks
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Hilton

Re: DM pin

Post by Hilton »

welcome to the group. Who are you?

I do not have a DM, but always happy to keep an eye peeled.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Thanks for that. Its the last machine on my list. Thanks
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ken

Post by Ken »

I like how he/she slyly avoided the "who are you" part. 8-)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

some people are not familiar with forum etiquette...

either way, introducing yourself will likely increase your chances of getting help to find a game ;)
Ken

Post by Ken »

Hilton wrote:some people are not familiar with forum etiquette...

either way, introducing yourself will likely increase your chances of getting help to find a game ;)
For sure.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

I'm sorry guys. I'll give you a little info. I live in Fond du Lac and have been in to pinball a long time. I'm a dude. Two years ago I bought my first pin EP1 and have been trading and collecting ever since. I go to a lot of the shows and play tournaments. I love to fix and restore pins the most. I'm hoping to join a league or start one in Fond du Lac. If you like more info just ask.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

What is your name? Do we know you already mysterious dude ;) ?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hilton wrote:What is your name? Do we know you already mysterious dude ;) ?

It looks like his name is LG40.... What is this, a dating site? :D

Welcome LG... I can honestly say the league stuff is super fun. If you decide to start a league in your area, touch base with me, and you can host it here at WisconsinPinball (free of course). I will set it up however you want, and you do all the moderation. The goal is to get more people playing and involved in pinball, and I think having a central/local website is a great way to get locals to participate.

Good luck on your DM search, are you going to throw the new software into it?
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ralphwiggum wrote:
Hilton wrote:What is your name? Do we know you already mysterious dude ;) ?

It looks like his name is LG40.... What is this, a dating site? :D

maybe, if he gets lucky... most transactions with the local WI crew seem to involve sexy bonus time ;)

(inside WI pinhead joke)
Last edited by Hilton on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
jpolfer

Post by jpolfer »

Hi LG40!

I can speak for some of the Milwaukee-area stuff, which isn't too far from you.

- If your'e looking to meet people, there are events that are run monthly. Check out the Upcoming Events forum on the front page of WisconsinPinball.com for tournament events in January. The Blackbird tournament night on Sunday January 5th is a lot of fun.
- There are a few folks in the SEWI area that own DMs - there's one that regularly attends the Milwaukee tournaments I post. I can't speak for whether he will want to trade, but if you come to our events you'll get to meet them and network.

Hope to meet you IRL some time!

-Jon Polfer
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

LG > there is still time to register for a local event being held at my place this upcoming Sat...

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=150

that thread has the details and link to a website with more info in case you are interested.

Registration closes this Wed evening.
Ran

Post by Ran »

LG40
You didn't happen to pick up that SWE1 2 years ago in Madison, did you?
Maybe from some guy who has spent the past 2 years since selling SWE1 making babies ;)
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Ran wrote:LG40
You didn't happen to pick up that SWE1 2 years ago in Madison, did you?
Maybe from some guy who has spent the past 2 years since selling SWE1 making babies ;)
that would be awesome!!!
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Yes, I did buy my machine EP1 from a guy in Madison. I love that machine but, had to sell because I bought 3 others after that to get pins on my list. My name is Donovan and I'm a pinball junky. LOL. I will have to meet up with you guys and play. I'm pretty new to this pin addiction.