**SOLD** HUO Gottlieb Dragon - $700 OBO - Waukesha, WI

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
jasonm

**SOLD** HUO Gottlieb Dragon - $700 OBO - Waukesha, WI

Post by jasonm »

Alright, selling off one more machine. HUO Gottlieb Dragon. Got this from Tim, so he can provide any input as to it's origin or background on being huo. This game is extremely nice. Has a few small dings/scraps on the body, but colors are nice and the cabinet is solid. Only minor flaking on the backglass (nothing seems like it's getting worse) on 'Dragon', only on the lower half. Otherwise the backglass is perfect. Overall, the game is extremely clean, playfield is near perfect. I don't really know what else to say on this, but it's probably the nicest example of a sys 1 pin you're gonna get. It has a rottendog power supply, as the original was causing problems. No, I didn't add the doorbell. Yes, I left it so there's not a hole there.

I'm asking $700 OBO. A bit high for this era of pins, but you don't see them like this often. It also came with the original bag and documentation.

Pics are uploaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gy28et0b4s5b ... TLuua?dl=0
Last edited by jasonm on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ralphwiggum

Re: HUO Gottlieb Dragon - $700 OBO - Waukesha, WI

Post by ralphwiggum »

i can vouch for the HUO, it was my buddy's pin that his family bought new. it is super nice. i love seeing survivor pins like this, they dont come around often. good luck with the sale jay, i doubt it will last long, nice games tend to move really quickly.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Wow, that is awesome. I don't think $700 is high at all, especially for a HUO game. Someone needs to buy this right now from Jason, because if it goes on Pinside I think it's going to sell in 5 minutes.

I love all the Gottlieb games from this era, wish I had the room for every one of them. :D

Todd
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Man, if we didn't just pick up a table and have a GB on order, I'd be all over this!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Game is sold.
MikeS

Re: **SOLD** HUO Gottlieb Dragon - $700 OBO - Waukesha, WI

Post by MikeS »

The Dragon is going to a good home.... Mine :D Thanks Jason! I actually convinced Jason to sell me a 2nd game in a package deal so I will have 2 Gottlieb System 1 games in my collection soon!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Congrats guys..... these system 1s are pretty fun, you will definitely enjoy them!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

So glad you got this Mike! I was really tempted.

Glad these Gottlieb games are getting some love!

Todd
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

congrats Mike but not the DRAGON I was hoping for you.

RRRRAAAAWWWWWRrrrrrRrrr

Best dragon ever! Was that interflip dragon?
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Hilton wrote:congrats Mike but not the DRAGON I was hoping for you.

RRRRAAAAWWWWWRrrrrrRrrr

Best dragon ever! Was that interflip dragon?
I've never seen an Interflip Dragon outside of PAPA! Guess I'll just have to make my own sound effects while playing this one :lol:
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I have the Dragon and Sinbad setup in the gameroom and both are playing great! Thanks again Jason for the easy transaction. I think Sinbad may be replacing WOF (at least temporarily ) as my most addictive game! So simple yet so challenging!
Attachments
Sys1.jpg
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Congrats Mike.... Those look great next to each other!
Current Collection