Williams Set Up - $175 - Waukesha, wi

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
jasonm

Williams Set Up - $175 - Waukesha, wi

Post by jasonm »

Not gonna get around to this due to time, work, and new kid. Selling a Williams Set Up. Good condition. Body is easily "players condition", but not horrible overall. I've cleaned the legs already, and they look nice. Playfield looks good, no huge wear spots, or much wear in general. Backglass is nice as well, has its smaller flaking spots here and there. I have the key for the head only, not the coin door. Will have to drill the lock. I have not done much besides get it home and clean the legs.

I have not powered this on at all. It's a good project for someone, just not myself at the moment. Asking $175.

I can get more pics, I'm just at work at the moment. Will upload more later.
Attachments
IMAG1652.jpg
pinball4ever

Re: Williams Set Up - $175 - Waukesha, wi

Post by pinball4ever »

Wow, what a deal! This is a great game with backglass animation to boot.

See, you can't complain there aren't any deals out there (unless someone grabbed this already, then there really aren't any deals out there). :lol:
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

pinball4ever wrote:Wow, what a deal! This is a great game with backglass animation to boot.

See, you can't complain there aren't any deals out there (unless someone grabbed this already, then there really aren't any deals out there). :lol:
Still available so far, all yours if you want it ;) lol

I should be able to make it to ballers in September, so could bring it along there as well; if that'd help somebody coming in to save a trip.
AlexF

Post by AlexF »

I'll take this if Todd passes. I'm always a sucker for a cheap em.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

It's all yours, Alex! I have plenty of projects, just knew this game needed to go to a good home and yours is it. :D

Alex is a great guy and so is the seller Jason, so everyone wins on this deal!
AlexF

Post by AlexF »

Sweet, thanks guys. :D
Klauerpower

Post by Klauerpower »

This was one of my first pinballs that I completely restored and still is one of my favorite to play in my basement. You have to be very good with the flippers to score well on this machine. I would recommend putting a stronger coil on the pop bumpers, mine would never reach the targets on top otherwise. Enjoy!