Another Ice Cold Beer

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
RustyLizard

Another Ice Cold Beer

Post by RustyLizard »

Will get pics soon. I am asking $1300 so you can offer $1200 and get a deal. :D Located near Wausau.
Hilton

Re: Another Ice Cold Beer

Post by Hilton »

funny how these were nowhere and then all of a sudden 2 in a week.

Good luck with the sale Russ! I am glad I grabbed one for route and 1 for my game room. I unfortunately do not need a 3rd :)

Should sell quickly and I know jason had a list of 3-5 people behind me that I am sure he could pass along contact info. 1500 seems to be the going price so 1200 is definitely a good price! The one I just bought needs a bit of work and I was happy at 1200.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I'm interested Russ! PM Sent.-Mike
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

Mike first in line. I am at work right now so we can discuss tonight.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

if the 2nd person is local then I dont need to be greedy with 2 of these ;) Would be happy for it to go to another local

Feel free to PM me with 2nd persons info after you get things figured out Russ.
Klauerpower

Post by Klauerpower »

Just sent a PM, in case Mike were to pass.
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

Game is being picked up Thursday. Thanks to all who replied.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks Russ! This is a game I've been passively looking for since playing at the PHOF a number of years back. It was also one of the few games that my wife really enjoyed playing while she was there. You really don't see them go up for sale too often which is why I'm excited to finally own one!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

MikeS wrote:Thanks Russ! This is a game I've been passively looking for since playing at the PHOF a number of years back. It was also one of the few games that my wife really enjoyed playing while she was there. You really don't see them go up for sale too often which is why I'm excited to finally own one!

Congrats.... It is the game my 2 year old plays the most...... for myself, it is my favorite game to watch other people play for the first time, they look absolutely silly trying to compensate when a ball starts rolling on them.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

ralphwiggum wrote:
MikeS wrote:Thanks Russ! This is a game I've been passively looking for since playing at the PHOF a number of years back. It was also one of the few games that my wife really enjoyed playing while she was there. You really don't see them go up for sale too often which is why I'm excited to finally own one!

Congrats.... It is the game my 2 year old plays the most...... for myself, it is my favorite game to watch other people play for the first time, they look absolutely silly trying to compensate when a ball starts rolling on them.
Thanks! I think I'm actually more excited for others' to play and enjoy this game than for myself. Plus it's nice that it's small enough that it doesn't reduce the number of pins that will fit in my gameroom :D Still got room for one more.
Methos

Post by Methos »

ralphwiggum wrote:
MikeS wrote:
Note for files: When at Tim's house and he asks if you want to try playing a new game, it might necessarily be because he wants to be a good host. Ulterior motives might be in play.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Just wanted to thank Russ for the smooth transaction on ICB! Picked up the game last night and he was a great seller and host. I got to stick around and play a few of his other games and wish I could have stayed longer but I had to get home to help get my son to bed.

I did manage to bring it inside and even play a few games. I can tell already that it's going to be a fun addition to the line-up. thanks again Russ!
Attachments
ICB.jpg
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Congrats Mike!

I can't believe I'd never played this game before until I played Tim's a few weeks ago. Really fun and a great addition to your collection. I scored a whopping 80 points on Tim's ICE version, so I've obviously mastered the game already. :lol:

Todd
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks Todd! Here's a picture of Theran going for your high score :lol:
Attachments
IMG_20160820_105452068.jpg
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

Looks good Mike! Hope you can stay longer next time.