WTT: Transporter, StarGazer, Frontier

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Methos

WTT: Transporter, StarGazer, Frontier

Post by Methos »

Looking for one of these games. Will trade almost any game in my collection for one of these in good condition. $ +/- depending on condition and values.

Any leads are appreciated.

Thanks.
Hilton

Re: WTT: Transporter, StarGazer, Frontier

Post by Hilton »

There was a stargazer not too long ago on the Midwest FBbgroup for sale.

frontier took me 12 months of hunting, I bOught one in canada, and it still is not here... I vomitted when i missed the HUO one that was mint for 2500 last year, and jumped on the next one I could find.

Good luck in the hunt. TRansporter seems tombe the most elusive and most fun of the threeIMO.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Yeah, I know none of them will be easy. But figure I would use my collection as incentive for someone who is thinking of letting one go. Sometimes a trade will perk some interest. I should probably add a Genesis to the list, that's about it. Figure I would try before my collection shrinks too much.

PAPA has a Transporter that they bring to Pinburg. That is the only one I've seen.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Double post.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Methos wrote:Yeah, I know none of them will be easy. But figure I would use my collection as incentive for someone who is thinking of letting one go. Sometimes a trade will perk some interest. I should probably add a Genesis to the list, that's about it. Figure I would try before my collection shrinks too much.

PAPA has a Transporter that they bring to Pinburg. That is the only one I've seen.

I have a genesis. Call if you want to talk.