FS: Dr. Dude (Sold)

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ChrisS

FS: Dr. Dude (Sold)

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All,

Here is a players condition Dr. Dude. Everything is working on this machine and you can play games as you should. LED's throughout the machine.

It has the typical wear at the inlane drops and at the magnet. Slings are chipped as well as other plastics throughout the machine. And of course there is an alternate Big Shot as seen in the pics. :lol:

Color on the cab is actually pretty good with the typical chipping and such.

If your looking for an average players machine then this could be the one. If you looking for a collector quality machine this isn't the one.

More Pics

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@ ... 0956305045

chris
IMG_9609.JPG
IMG_9608.JPG
IMG_9607.JPG
IMG_9606.JPG
IMG_9605.JPG
IMG_9604.JPG
IMG_9603.JPG
IMG_9602.JPG
IMG_9601.JPG
IMG_9600.JPG
Last edited by ChrisS on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Methos

Re: FS: Dr. Dude $1700.00

Post by Methos »

Great game. Almost put mine up for sale, but just can't seem to let this one go.
ChrisS

Re: FS: Dr. Dude $1700.00

Post by ChrisS »

Where is this one hiding? I don't think I have ever seen it set up.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Re: FS: Dr. Dude (Sold)

Post by ChrisS »

This machine is sold.

Don't let it go Mark. This was Dude #2 so I'm happy to ay there is still one in the house.

chris
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Damn dude, that was quick.... congrats! So how many duplicates are you still sitting on? :)
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I knew that was coming. Down to 1 pair. AC/DC.
Methos

Post by Methos »

My Dude has been set up for over a year. Just can't seem to put it out to pasture. It is a fun/quirky game that is in pretty good shape. Congrats on selling one of them, but great that you still got a Dude in the collection. One of my favorite S11s.
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

I have one here and am hoping that once everything works I will like it. So far not growing on me
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

RustyLizard wrote:I have one here and am hoping that once everything works I will like it. So far not growing on me
Keep me posted if u decide to get rid of it