FS: Stargate $2,400 SOLD

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Methos

FS: Stargate $2,400 SOLD

Post by Methos »

ITEM DESCRIPTION
I have a nice example of a Stargate for sale.

PF - very nice, factory mylar is still on. One of the nicer ones I have seen. There are two small wear spots just about the right target. That area was protected with mylar in the past.

Cab - also very nice. Colors are crisp, very minimal nicks and inside of cab is very clean.

Boards - all look original, please see photos.

Game was recently upgraded to titan rubbers and fully LEDd. I'm not a huge fan of most LED color placements, but the former owner did a great job. Game also plays fantastic. The upper right ramp shot is the easiest I've ever experienced with this game.

Overall not a QC game, but a very nice survivor game. I have to sell it to raise some $ for other toys. I do prefer buyer to see/play in person, but will ship as long as buyer makes all arrangements.

Pictures are here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35726
Last edited by Methos on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Methos

Re: FS: Stargate $2,400 - SOLD

Post by Methos »

Methos wrote:ITEM DESCRIPTION

PF - very nice, factory mylar is still on. One of the nicer ones I have seen. There are two small wear spots just about the right target. That area was protected with mylar in the past.

Cab - also very nice. Colors are crisp, very minimal nicks and inside of cab is very clean.

Game was recently upgraded to titan rubbers and fully LEDd. I'm not a huge fan of most LED color placements, but the former owner did a great job. Game also plays fantastic. The upper right ramp shot is the easiest I've ever experienced with this game.

Overall not a QC game, but a very nice survivor game. I have to sell it to raise some $ for other toys. I do prefer buyer to see/play in person, but will ship as long as buyer makes all arrangements.

Pictures are here:
Methos

Re: FS: Stargate $2,400 SOLD

Post by Methos »

Methos wrote:ITEM DESCRIPTION

Pictures are here:
Methos

Re: FS: Stargate $2,400 SOLD

Post by Methos »

sold