Vintage Genco Rifle Gallery for sale

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
tullster

Vintage Genco Rifle Gallery for sale

Post by tullster »

I sorta hate to do it, but I don't have the time or room.

Up for sale, I have a 1954 Genco Rifle Gallery. It was on location off & on and then in storage the past 8 years or so. I dusted it off, plugged it in and it sorta works. Not all the targets drop 100% and it might not score 100% either. The more it gets played the better it seems to run, but it should have a good going thru. The "custom" bonus targets are removable and cover moving Ducks (the Rabbits move too). It's all there and I've got a cigar box of misc targets from other gun games. $400 or best offer. We can negotiate delivery too.
Genco Rifle Gallery 005.jpg
Genco Rifle Gallery 002.jpg
Genco Rifle Gallery 015.jpg
Genco Rifle Gallery 003.jpg
Genco Rifle Gallery 006.jpg
Genco Rifle Gallery 008.jpg
Methos

Re: Vintage Genco Rifle Gallery for sale

Post by Methos »

This thing is a classic and a blast to play. I have no room or I would be picking it up. Where else are you going to be able to shoot a bunch of terrorists and bunnys at the same time?
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

After yesterday, I think Ryan S has no choice but to buy this! I think Morgan must have put 50 plays on it. I loved how at first she did not want to shoot the bunnies, but in a few hours she was pluggin them down!
tullster

Post by tullster »

Glad to see it getting some love during League!

Since there's been no nibbles, it looks like I'll be keeping this for a while. It's low on the "to do" list, but at least it works well enough to play... I'll just have to make space for it. If anyone decides they might want to add it to their collection in the future, let me know.
tullster

Post by tullster »

This has been sold!

Tully