FS: United Cherokee shuffle puck bowler project (SOLD)

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
u2sean

FS: United Cherokee shuffle puck bowler project (SOLD)

Post by u2sean »

For those of you who have always wanted an old shuffle puck project but were just too afraid to ask for one...here you go!

I'm selling this for a friend. If I had space and a little extra time, I'd take it on myself. This is a project game. It actually worked a few years ago when I played it, but one of the relay coils in the back locked on and fried and it was never fixed or played after that. Replace that coil (and of course, fix what caused it in the first place) and I think it'd at least be up and running. If I remember, the pins are a bit weathered, but all functioned. Backglass is decent, all parts present (except for the puck, :lol: ), has the keys, manual and I think schematics as part of that well. They're looking for $250 or offer.
CherokeeShuffle.jpg
This is currently available for pickup in Middleton at a warehouse - easy load out. If you need more info, feel free to ask and I can ask them. Otherwise, just PM me if you're interested and I can pass along the contact info as well.

- Sean
Last edited by u2sean on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
pinball4ever

Re: FS: United Cherokee shuffle puck bowler project

Post by pinball4ever »

Man, that thing is so cool. 8-)

Most shuffle alleys have no real artwork, but this one has a great theme and art. I swear these get played more than any other games if you have the space to set it up.

This is an absolute steal for someone. Yes, there are a lot of internal parts but once they're bullet proofed and up and running there are few issues.

Someone grab this from Sean's friend! The puck is available at Marco, and so is the playfield wax (if I remember correctly).

Todd
ChrisS

Re: FS: United Cherokee shuffle puck bowler project

Post by ChrisS »

Nobling should buy this and see if he can make the one in his basement work based on the schematics...... :roll:

Jesus I'm a dick.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.