Am I Lost?

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ralphwiggum

Am I Lost?

Post by ralphwiggum »

I was looking for a website that had 75 different threads about the same wrestling pinball machine.... Must have made a wrong turn somewhere.....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
KingPin Games

Re: Am I Lost?

Post by KingPin Games »

yeah, i saw one where the OP wanted everyone to "take a stand" and not buy Wrestlemania until the code is finished. I was going to stand behind them 100% until i saw that they owned a World Poker Tour, AC/DC and Walking Dead LE. easy to "take a stand" when you obviously have no intention of buying the game.

I am ignoring the pinside drama fest for a couple of days until this simmers down.

who wants to come up friday night and help me finalize everything for the Ugly Sweater Baller Party (USB Party)?

Christopher
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Ken

Post by Ken »

ralphwiggum wrote:I was looking for a website that had 75 different threads about the same wrestling pinball machine.... Must have made a wrong turn somewhere.....

That's funny. I know the owner of this site. He would never allow such nonsense!
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

ralphwiggum wrote:I was looking for a website that had 75 different threads about the same wrestling pinball machine.... Must have made a wrong turn somewhere.....
75 threads about WWF Royal Rumble, the best fake wrestling machine ever made featuring Doink the clown? Where do such threads exist???
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Eric_S wrote:
75 threads about WWF Royal Rumble, the best fake wrestling machine ever made featuring Doink the clown? Where do such threads exist???
I actually think I may be able to tolerate that...
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

Maybe they just prefer to have their toys modeled after characters that are drawn on paper instead of those acted out by real people. Pinside still has some good threads but overall has been overrun by idiots. So much drama for grown men. The poster starting the thread had pre-orders in on all kinds of games. He got cold feet and either bailed or tried to on those games. Now he is using the experience he gained from his poor judgement to tell others how to spend their money. Lots of guys saying they will buy them used for less later on. If no one buys them now there won't be used ones. Look at NBA. Can't even find one for sale.
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

I'm watching RAW right now. :P
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I have respect for the physical abilities of wrestlers, I just have zero respect for 50 different threads on the exact same topic.... Robin should merge threads to cut out call the white noise.

I think I spend about 4 minutes on that site each day, just way too much noise.
Current Collection
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

ralphwiggum wrote:I have respect for the physical abilities of wrestlers, I just have zero respect for 50 different threads on the exact same topic.... Robin should merge threads to cut out call the white noise.

I think I spend about 4 minutes on that site each day, just way too much noise.
RustyLizard wrote:Maybe they just prefer to have their toys modeled after characters that are drawn on paper instead of those acted out by real people. Pinside still has some good threads but overall has been overrun by idiots. So much drama for grown men. The poster starting the thread had pre-orders in on all kinds of games. He got cold feet and either bailed or tried to on those games. Now he is using the experience he gained from his poor judgement to tell others how to spend their money. Lots of guys saying they will buy them used for less later on. If no one buys them now there won't be used ones. Look at NBA. Can't even find one for sale.
I agree. Wait till the LE pics come out. There will be another 50 threads.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

It would be great if the OPs would update their initial posts with updated pictures or info as it comes out. That would actually be adding some value, rather than just saying "I'm first, give me a thumbs up".

I remember asking an OP to update his initial post at one point to help those of us that don't want to spend 4 hours looking for new info. I think my post got buried quick enough that no one noticed.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Yeah - it's pretty much a garbage dump with way too much noise to get any useful info. I'll eventually see it - play it - draw my own conclusions. Oh, and I won't worry about why they removed the 5/12v lines are so that I can't easily mod the $@it out of it. :roll: It's nice to see Stern finally introduce their new platform. Looks like it's flexible enough for driving pretty much anything they'd need for the forseeable future.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Methos

Post by Methos »

Isn't Pinside always a garbage dump?

I have zero interest in the new title and will never own it (VM is the epitome of everything wrong with the world), but I admit that I can't wait to play it as I love JT games and it looks different. Some folks really get into the theme and it's great that they (appear) to get a great player with some blood on it and at a reasonable price.

Hopefully the next Stern will be the one I'm waiting for. No NIB games yet to date.