New to Pinball

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
SusyQ

New to Pinball

Post by SusyQ »

My husband and I recently recently came into possession of a DODGE VIPER Pinball machine. It is in excellent condition, must be from a
commercial establishment because it has slots for coins. We really have no desire to keep it and are wondering what it is worth and
how to sell it?????
Hilton

Re: New to Pinball

Post by Hilton »

Hi Susy,

I am very interested in this game and will send you a personal message.

I am local and will give you a fair price based on condition.

thanks, Hilton
Last edited by Hilton on Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

also, let me know where you are located.

I can easily drive to meet you assuming you are somewhere in WI :)
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

As with any game, it really depends on condition. There are a few sites that list average sales of games.

If you look at this one, the sale prices of this title average just over $1600 (with the last 6 months being about 1400):
http://www.pinballprice.com/MachineSale ... iper+night

Looking at purely eBay sales it's average about $1800 on BostonPinball (with the last 6 months being 2200)
http://www.bostonpinball.biz/ebay0514.htm

My gut says it'd range from about $1200-1800 if it's working. Hope that helps.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

U2 Sean is spot on with this one. It would help you and all of us if you posted pictures and gave a brief description of how it plays and doesn't play (what isn't working?) This community can certainly help you get the best price for your machine with the least amount of hassle (those don't usually go hand in hand)....

Welcome to the forum!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

And...thanks for finding us. Good group here that will help you determine a fair price for you and the buyer.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Congrats on the Pickup Hilton..... I guess we can add wisconsinpinball to the list of sites to search daily for pinball deals.... :D
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ralphwiggum wrote:Congrats on the Pickup Hilton..... I guess we can add wisconsinpinball to the list of sites to search daily for pinball deals.... :D
It was on clist in chicago also, but this is definitely where I found it. That said, I think there have been tons of good deals in the WIpinball market on a regular basis.

I am glad we were able to come to a fair agreement on price and thanks to those that also shared their opinion on what fair value was.
I honestly think more importantly it was good because I kept Susy from potentially allowing our favorite rock island scam artist into her house (guy has a rap sheet a mile long).