Madison Westsiders OK?

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

Madison Westsiders OK?

Post by Hilton »

Just wanted to check in. Sounds like the west side and Verona got hit pretty hard with wind damage and down trees.

Everyone OK?

Anyone need any help. I have a chainsaw and can come help with down trees if needed.
MikeS

Re: Madison Westsiders OK?

Post by MikeS »

It missed us in Black Earth thankfully! Hopefully Sean, Garrett, Lance and Ryan D. are all OK as they are all on that part of town. I can help as well if needed!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

The extent of our "damage" were some overturned patio furniture and our firepit that was lifted and moved about 15 feet. I checked in with Ryan D since he live really close to the elementary school that was damaged, and all is well.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
CenterFlank

Post by CenterFlank »

Hilton wrote: I have a chainsaw and can come help with down trees if needed.
I chop that stuff with my hand miyagi style.

1443600-aoaqb.jpg
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

glad to hear all are good.

Apparently just 3 blocks S/SE of us were like a bomb went off (backside of sycamore dog park) this morning. Wife went over with the dogs and said trees were all over the place. Crazy how the storm had miroburst like tornado type winds but 3 blocks away there was almost no wind for us.
Ran

Post by Ran »

We're ok over on the west side of Lake Mendota.
Pretty nasty last night and the sirens at 12:30am were definitely an eye opener.
Thankfully damage was mostly branches knocked down.
Since there are now four of us in the house (me, my wife, toddler and a baby) and we only have 3 pinball machines to hide under in the basement I think I have an argument to add another pin to the collection. For safety sake if nothing else.
:D

Hope everyone else weathered the storm safely.
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

That's brilliant, Ran! Make sure to plead your case and then casually play "sophie's choice" in the background.. boom, 4th machine.

Glad to hear everyone made it through alright. We had some crazy weather down here, but no damage. I heard the loudest strike I've ever heard in my life last night. I got up, wiped, and went back to bed.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Baumann

Post by Baumann »

We lost power for a few hours in Sun Prairie this morning and my neighbor across the street has some roof damage from a fallen branch, but otherwise okay.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

CenterFlank wrote:
Hilton wrote: I have a chainsaw and can come help with down trees if needed.
I chop that stuff with my hand miyagi style.

The attachment 1443600-aoaqb.jpg is no longer available

I see your Pat Morita and raise you one Chuck Norris...
Attachments
chuckpunch1.gif
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

All ok here too. Been a couple of crazy days. Thanks for the concern guys!
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.