KISS unboxing - come join in the fun!

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
u2sean

KISS unboxing - come join in the fun!

Post by u2sean »

Madison Pinball will be unboxing the new KISS Pro on Monday over at Schwoeglers! We thought it would be fun to invite anyone over who'd be interested in going through the new game with us as we set it up! We hope to have it in the back room around 1pm or so on Monday. If you'd like to see the game as it comes out of the box, stop on by! Exact time is not known, but I will update this thread as well as our Facebook page late morning once we are heading back from Stern. Hope some of you can make it!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
u2sean

Re: KISS unboxing - come join in the fun!

Post by u2sean »

We will be unboxing and setting up KISS starting around 1:30pm today over at Schwoeglers in the back room. Feel free to stop on by to check it out before it goes out if you're available! Hope to have it out for play around 4pm today!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Video or it never happened! :D
Ken

Post by Ken »

Wow that was fast. Planning on getting out there tomorrow!
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

I'll post something up to Facebook, but will have to be with the camera video as my phone is nearing its end of battery life!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

KISS is out on the concourse and ready for play.

For anyone playing in ther summer Slammer, KISS is NOT in just yet for that event.

It is currently running code 0.92 and we are waiting on 1.00 beofore officially using it for slammer. If v1.00 comes before June 15th then we will put it it at that time.

v 0.92 is pretty fun already.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

I only had time to put in 3 games, but I REALLY liked the way it played even with the early code! Had a few folks stop by (great to see Tully, Ryan, Bryon and Buddha!) and had a blast getting it set and leveled... As soon as any code updates are available, we will update it and let everyone know. Here are a few pix of the current lineup - just so you know it happened, Tom! :) A crappy short video will be posted later on the Facebook page as well.
IMG_1484.JPG
IMG_1486.JPG
IMG_1485.JPG
Allmyfriends77

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

I'll be out there for most of the day tomorrow.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that the code for KISS has been updated to v1.02 as of lunch today! I'm going to be stopping out there later tonight to actually play it, so if you've got no plans around 7:30pm stop on out!!