For Sale- LEDs

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ralphwiggum

For Sale- LEDs

Post by ralphwiggum »

EDITED FOR LATEST UPDATE-Frosted caps

I am now able to get frosted caps for these... Caps are .05 each.

I contacted the vendor I used before and got him down on price a bit on some styles and got him to add a couple of colors as well...

Remember these are the same bulbs (without the caps) as these-
http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/1smd5050.htm
http://www.niftyled.com/Super-Bright-c163/
http://pinballbulbs.com/clear

I know LEDs are personal preference, but I find myself using these 5050 SMDs in a ton of applications because they are so bright and have 270 degree spread (they look great behind translites and under inserts). I still use frosted in various places, and use comet pinball for most of my stuff, but if I can save money, I am going to.

Here is what I have now (or coming actually)-

555 (dc style, if they don't work in one direction, simply spin them 180)
PINK- .55 ea
PURPLE- .55 ea
WARM WHITE- .50ea
COOL WHITE- .50ea
YELLOW- .50ea
RED- .50ea
GREEN-.50ea
BLUE- .50ea

44 (ac style, orientation doesn't matter)
PINK- .65 ea
PURPLE- .65ea
WARM WHITE- .55ea
COOL WHITE- .55ea
YELLOW- .55ea
RED- .55ea
GREEN- .55ea
BLUE- .55ea

Cool White 906 Flashers- .65ea

Shipping is a flat $4.00 or if you want to pick them up from my place or bring them to a league night, I certainly can....

Remember, these DO ghost (just like the others vendors do that I listed), but it really comes down to the game and application in which they are used. Most Williams and DE games don't ghost, and most Stern and Gottlieb games do (something to keep in mind).....
Last edited by ralphwiggum on Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Re: LED Deal...

Post by ralphwiggum »

Ahh what the hell... I pulled the trigger on about $1500 in bulbs... It's a calculated risk, but I am confident it is worth it.... I should have some bulbs in a few weeks if anyone needs them :)
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ran

Post by Ran »

Your future looks bright!
Sound investment if you ask me.
Especially at that price.
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

The worst part is that all of that money in bulbs will arrive in a tiny box about 10" square... :D
Current Collection
jonogo

Post by jonogo »

I'm in the market for LEDs, count me in for $50 worth, maybe $75 if you twist my arm. :D
Collection contains...
Pins: nada
arcades: nada
Methos

Post by Methos »

I am in for a few -say 75 or so?
Ken

Post by Ken »

I'm sure I'll need some too. Especially after someone teaches me all about lights.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Dang it and I just placed an order.

Well I will do a count of what I need for restocking if your looking to unload any.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
jonogo

Post by jonogo »

Ken wrote:I'm sure I'll need some too. Especially after someone teaches me all about lights.
LEDing is a pretty fun! I can help ya if you have questions.
Collection contains...
Pins: nada
arcades: nada
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Alright... so I got half my order in so far... these ARE the same style as the CT Supers. So literally HALF the price of the CT supers for basically the SAME bulb. These are a hair shorter in length, but the light is identical. These are non polarized (can go in either direction).

Colors are as stated before- Warm white, cool white, blue, green, yellow, and red.

Only style is 555. Each bulb is .55 regardless of how many you order.

Lets say shipping and packaging is $4.00 regardless of how many you need....Let me know what you need!
Attachments
Warm White on Left, Cool White On Right
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

A few more pics...
Attachments
Incandescent on top, warm below, cool to the right
Incandescent on top, warm below, cool to the right
Mine on Left, CT on right
Current Collection
Ken

Post by Ken »

Oh yea. Definitely getting some of those. You going to be around Sunday morning?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Ken wrote:Oh yea. Definitely getting some of those. You going to be around Sunday morning?
Yeah man...shoot me a call...
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Alright guys, I am out of bulbs and am placing another $3000 bulk order. I have 8 games I will be doing, but will be buying plenty of extras as I have had a lot of people contact me. I actually can't believe how fast these sold out the first time, thought I would have them for a year, but have sold a lot more of them than I thought I would.

I contacted the vendor I used before and got him down on price a bit on some styles and got him to add a couple of colors as well...

Remember these are the same bulbs (without the caps) as these-
http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/1smd5050.htm
http://www.niftyled.com/Super-Bright-c163/
http://pinballbulbs.com/clear

I know LEDs are personal preference, but I find myself using these 5050 SMDs in a ton of applications because they are so bright and have 270 degree spread (they look great behind translites and under inserts). I still use frosted in various places, and use comet pinball for most of my stuff, but if I can save money, I am going to.

Here is what I have now (or coming actually)-

555 (dc style, if they don't work in one direction, simply spin them 180)
PINK- .55 ea
PURPLE- .55 ea
WARM WHITE- .50ea
COOL WHITE- .50ea
YELLOW- .50ea
RED- .50ea
GREEN-.50ea
BLUE- .50ea

44 (ac style, orientation doesn't matter)
PINK- .65 ea
PURPLE- .65ea
WARM WHITE- .55ea
COOL WHITE- .55ea
YELLOW- .55ea
RED- .55ea
GREEN- .55ea
BLUE- .55ea

Shipping is a flat $4.00 or if you want to pick them up from my place or bring them to a league night, I certainly can....

Remember, these DO ghost (just like the others vendors do that I listed), but it really comes down to the game and application in which they are used. Most Williams and DE games don't ghost, and most Stern and Gottlieb games do (something to keep in mind).....
Current Collection
Ken

Post by Ken »

Would really like to do some experimenting with lights. The Nobling store going to be open this Wednesday, Thursday or Friday after 7p?