Pinball Party Jan 31st or Feb 14th ?????

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ChrisS

Pinball Party Jan 31st or Feb 14th ?????

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All,

Gauging some interest on a pin party either Jan 31st. Or Feb 14th. I know I know...... I assume most won't attend in Feb. Looking at the calendar it looks pretty bleak with all the league action out there. Which is good.

By either of those dates the office will be re-organized to handle a couple more pins :D

I'm open to suggestions on either one of those dates.

Chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Re: Pinball Party Jan 31st or Feb 14th ?????

Post by Ken »

Have league on the 31st and work on the 14th. Will see what I can do about getting off on the 14th. Don't like missing your parties. :)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Valentines day is a great excuse for a ChrisS party.

Glad to see you are finally committed to that Sys11 room ;)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks Hilton.

I kind of think the same thing. I guess I wasn't thinking this through. The site will probably be quiet for the next few days with it being the holiday. :)

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Methos

Post by Methos »

HI Chris,

As Ken stated, the Mad City League night for Jan is on the 31st, not that it needs to stop a good party or anything.

:)
gjbwalker

Post by gjbwalker »

I'm in for either! Thanks again Chris.

Greg
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

Feb 14th works for me. Gotta work the 31st of Jan.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

i could do the 14th. Could probably convince Eric to come up from Chicago and join us too.

Christopher
King Pin Games
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

I'd be a no-go on the 14th but the 31st more likely. Can't commit 100% due to being NCD.
tullster

Post by tullster »

I won't be able to attend either date Chris, but will probably see you at King Pin's and should be able to make the Baller's bash at your place! 8-)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Well if there is chance for Russ to make the trip then I'm def headed that direction.

Tully; I just don't think you like hanging out at my place at this point :lol: Would love to see you at the Ballers event. I'm excited to finally make it to one.

Dave, don't hate me for picking the 14th.

Driving tomorrow so I will post the final decision shortly after arriving to my destination.

chris
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

No worries, Chris. Just voting for the sake of voting. probably can't make either date, to be honest.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

And I love that you do

chris
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

I feel special, or...do you need $1 bills?
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I'm sad to report that my current employer is ruining my party plans. I won't be able to make either of these dates work for the party now.

Looks like I will shoot for April sometime if there is any free space.

chris