New Madison Pinball west side location - Schwoegler's

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

Re: New Madison Pinball west side location - coming soon!

Post by Hilton »

Tee'd Off is all cleaned up (full tear down, coils cleaned and resleeved, full flipper rebuilds, premium LEDs, switches all adjusted, fresh rubber, etc...) and ready to rock at the new location.

For those of you that have not experienced the joys of the gopher, get ready. This is actually a really fun game once you figure out some of the ruleset. I am pretty happy I picked up this game and hope you guys enjoy it once it gets out on route. I love these GTB flippers.
Hilton

Re: New Madison Pinball west side location - Schwoegler's

Post by Hilton »

Location now official!!!

Schwoeglers!

2 games go in this Sunday, Tee'd Off and ACDC Premium.
2 more games will go in by/on Nov2.

Finger's crossed we can make a positive mark and bring in some food/beverage to the location, they have said there is the possibility to add a few more games after a few months.
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Perfect timing! I am planning on taking the day off work next week for my birthday and checking out the machines at Pooley's, Rossi's, and Waunabowl and now I can add a fourth location to my list.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

I for one am really excited about this location! It's west side (where I live and work), and Schwoegler's is kind of my home away from home during the winter months for bowling, so I'll certainly be there on a regular basis. Definitely looking forward to it!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Awesome! AC/DC Premium, can't wait to play it - I love that game. Great location, brings back many memories of growing up on the West side. :D
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ACDCprem and Tee'd Off going in at Schwoeglers in approx 2 hrs
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Games are IN and playing well.

Please let us know if you experience issues. Sean/Garret are the main guys taking care of westside issues but I am happy to attend to them also.

Sean has his info on the games so feel free to txt/call/email as you see fit. Thanks for your support.
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Got to check these out yesterday. I have never played either and these were the first actual machines that I have played in the past 15 years, but I really enjoyed Tee'd Off. Tee'd Off I was able to pick up pretty easy and got about half way to a free game. AC/DC kicked my ass pretty hard, so I was not able to check out much of that game. I only had time to play one game of each, but I'll be sure to play more in the future since Schwoegler's is pretty close to home. Thanks to Hilton and everyone else involved in getting machines set up and available on the west side.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Noah, was that you playing pinball last night (Tuesday) around 8p.m.? I was bowling league at that time but noticed someone was playing both of the pins. Next time I'll try and break away and introduce myself.

I did get a chance to play 6-7 games of ACDC when my league got over with Sean. And Sean, I had to go back and play one more after you left.-well actually 3 more since I got both a replay and a match. ACDC is setup tough but that's just how I like it! Pitch is steep and ball times are low. It's exactly how I would have setup the game at home (minus the superbands) and you can hear the game well. Seriously, if all location pinball was this good I wouldn't have to have more than a game or two at home :D Thanks for putting these games out! I look forward to playing many more times there.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Not me, I was playing around 1PM.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

thanks for the support guys!!!

Seriously! The only way we can bring more pinball back in town and keep them running well is if they get played. Well that and also if people buy food/drinks form the bar as that is what they are really looking for :)

Noah, be sure to come on out the the monthly events and say hello and play for fun with the regulars.

Pooleys next monthly is Wed Nov 12th. Starts at 6:30
Schwoeglers first monthly will be Sat Nov 22. Starts at 6 I think?

Only coin drop to play and win some prizes at each.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I played some Tee'd Off yesterday on my lunch break, thanks for putting it out! I let some of my coworkers know the machines are there. They mostly snickered, but I'll keep on them to give it a try.

I plan to play a couple times a week, and eat lunch there at least once a week. I'll be sure to let the bartender know why I'm there.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

We hope to have 2 more games out there ASAP and by Nov 2nd at latest.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Yeah, some of my coworkers snicker too when I mention pinball, but it's all good! Schwoegler's does have some really great lunch specials (tacos and burgers come to mind). Once things are fully up and running I think meeting out there over lunch every once it a while could be fun for some casual competition and in-person smack talk! I think there are enough of us that work nearby (myself included). Maybe Dave could even give me some pointers on AC/DC since I just don't know that much about the rules. :D

Saturday tournaments will start at 6pm.

HUGE thanks to everyone for stopping out and getting location pinball back on the map where it belongs!!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

My Mom's gonna be pissed if I lose my lunch money gambling on pinball.

I was out there again today, just stopped and grabbed a bite to eat. Tacos are 2 for $2.50 during the week, and they're good!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue