League games/ tips on games

Hilton

League games/ tips on games

Post by Hilton »

in case a league person is looking for these.
https://janesville.craigslist.org/tag/5634521320.html

not well advertised and seem priced well.

I put them in here so the flippers dont get any additional help :)

go get em.
MikeS

Re: League games/ tips on games

Post by MikeS »

Looks like the ad was pulled?. What were the games/prices? Just curious.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

MikeS wrote:Looks like the ad was pulled?. What were the games/prices? Just curious.

Iw was advertised super odd. Sharkys and Rollergames for 1200 total.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

If other people stumble upon deals and want to keep them in league, I suggest this thread be maintained for that use. Nice way to help out other league members.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

problem with craigslist ads are that there are certain people (people that are not even close to being in this area) that will tell the seller that their machine is worth a lot more than it really is just to mess with the locals. there are also a lot of people out there just flipping machine and taking advantage of the potential seller (and new buyers). I make a living on moving machines. I sell between 50-75 machines a month (not pinball). I inventory around 900 machines at any one time and at most i have 2-3 pinballs in stock. that is how much demand there is for these machines. With that kind of demand there are very few "deals" for the average, uneducated person.

I agree to keep this open, but if you spot a deal on craigslist, you should jump on it, because it won't be there long.

if you are here reading this and you are new to pinball give me a call and i will tell you the honest truth about what machines should be worth depending on condition. If you are looking for a machine let me know and i can start helping you. If you need assistance with working on your machines reach out to the community here and you will be helped. I do offer in home service, but most things can be handled over the phone (if you are not afraid to get your hands in the machine).
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games