September 22nd Pinball Party!!!!!!!

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
ChrisS

September 22nd Pinball Party!!!!!!!

Post by ChrisS »

Picture 5.png
To celebrate the arrival of MET Premium I'm having a Music Themed Pinball party.

To make this an even more entertaining event please wear your best Rock n Roll / Music T-shirt. By that I mean Vanilla Ice, Ratt, ELO and so on.

Sunday Sept 22nd
4:00-10:00PM
Lake Geneva, WI 53147

Please RSVP though a private email on the flyer or through Pinside so I can ensure I have the proper supplies.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ran

Re: September 22nd Pinball Party!!!!!!!

Post by Ran »

Damn!
I'd love to attend this gathering wearing a fresh pressed Eazy E t-shirt and my Compton baseball cap (standard uniform for us kids raised in the burbs of Connecticut) but #2 is due the week before.

Pour a little out that night for the homies that couldn't be there.
-Ran
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Are your sure your hat doesn't say "The Hamptons" and not Compton? :lol:

I am looking forward to finally having the right occasion to bust out my Mamas and the Papas shirt!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ran

Post by Ran »

ralphwiggum wrote:Are your sure your hat doesn't say "The Hamptons" and not Compton? :lol:
NWA
Nerdy White Afro-Saxon

Don't be messing with the Constitution State.
We don't just pop our collars....
We pop caps in asses.
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

So I'm thinking we should have some type of fun tourny's while having the party.

Anyone Intersted in a a $2.00 a game Tommy blinders on tourny? People can buy in as many times as they want?

Besides that not sure what else to do that will be simple and easy but fun.

Any ideas?

Chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Post by Ken »

No ideas...just money to waste after all these days working. Bring it!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Sweet. Plenty of $1.00 games to be had

chris