For Sale Data East Simpsons - Sold Pending Pickup

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
BigDaddyBanjo

For Sale Data East Simpsons - Sold Pending Pickup

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Hi Everyone,

Selling my Data East Simpsons. Has LED's and I will rebuild the flippers for the asking price. Condition wise this game is more than 25 years old and it shows, the cab is presentable but faded, there are some scratches in the back glass and the play field has some scars, but no major wear. You don't play the cosmetics though and the game works 100% and is super fun to play!

I will get pictures up eventually.

Garrett
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Pixelbleed

Re: For Sale Data East Simpsons - Sold Pending Pickup

Post by Pixelbleed »

How much were you asking BTW? I was looking to pick up another players game for the family. Plus... even though you might not think she's pretty.. I'd still love to see some pictures!
a.k.a. - Matt
BigDaddyBanjo

Re: For Sale Data East Simpsons - Sold Pending Pickup

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Pixelbleed wrote:How much were you asking BTW? I was looking to pick up another players game for the family. Plus... even though you might not think she's pretty.. I'd still love to see some pictures!

I was asking $1650, and in the end deal I made was for a trade plus cash for a non-working LW3 equaling roughly that amount. Here are some quick pix I snapped as I tore it down. The game was definitely players condition, but worked well and is really fun to play. I will be turning the LW3 around sooner than later, if anyone is interested let me know.
IMG_0704.JPG
IMG_0701.JPG
IMG_0698.JPG
IMG_0695.JPG
IMG_0706.JPG
IMG_0696.JPG
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.