20160203_201049.jpg
20160203_201133.jpg
20160203_201146.jpg
Current Machines:
Gorgar, Black Rose, Medusa
Methos

Re: FS: Pin*Bot

Post by Methos »

People can ask what they want for their games, let the market decide.

But if I could suggest, if you are going to ask a premium price on a game you many want to add some higher quality photos and give some details on what makes the game worth more than the market. Like if it's home use only, new playfield, prototype, etc. That will help close your sale much sooner. Your game looks like it has a new CPR playfield installed, but call it out.
shazma

Post by shazma »

I'm open to reasonable offers. I believe the machine to be all original. Plays 100%. I'm not a collector so I'm not sure how to grade the playfield. I see no defects in the backglass. The only wear I see on the playfield is up in the top left
corner by the ball trap. Looks to pretty well covered and protected with mylar
Current Machines:
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Looks like an above average Pinbot for sure. The backglass is actually a translite, and they are typically in Good shape.

Yours has all the common issues though- the long plastic on the left is broken, kick out wear on the playfield, cabinet drilled in front, I would be curious to see if the mask plastic under the visor is broken.

It is one of the nicer original playfield I have seen. My guess is that this machine was routed lightly and then pulled before it got to be in the shape of most other Pinbots.

I know you said reasonable offers, but I suspect you may not get many offers at all if people are being courteous. This game typically sells in this condition from 1100-1300, being 1k higher at your ask may keep offers away as you may think you are being lowballed if offers are almost half your ask.

GLWS, it does look like a nicer survivor.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Foo

Post by Foo »

Ralph/Tim hit it right on the head. I'd be in for the prices he mentioned. Cash in hand and 30 minutes away.
shazma

Post by shazma »

Pinbot is sold
Current Machines: