July 30th Ballers Event

ralphwiggum

July 30th Ballers Event

Post by ralphwiggum »

I will be hosting this one. I have room for 16, but can do 20 most likely without issue. The location is the sprawling mecca of Rome.
I will be sending a Calendar event out shortly. Please email me, respond to the invite, or respond in this thread with your RSVP.

Gamelist-
Jurassic Park
NBA Fastbreak
World Cup Soccer
Indiana Jones (Williams)
Simpsons Pinball Party
Rescue 911
Sinbad-ass
Phantom of the Opera
Maverick

Side Game-
Ice Cold Beer

Other Things to keep you busy-
Ball Bowler
Pitch n Bat
Mame Machine
Virtual Pin
Racing Simulator
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
GregG

Re: July 30th Ballers Event

Post by GregG »

Hey Tim...this probably isn't the best weekend for a Ballers night since it's Pinburgh weekend and I know a lot of people are planning on going. May be only a few people left back here in WI.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Thanks Greg... I remember an email from Eric stating this, but ended up having to choose a night in August or a night in July where my wife is off for the weekend (she works 3 out of the 4 weekends). I guess we will see how it goes as far as attendance. I hope there are only two people that show up to my event, one being me, and the the other being Chris S., that way I can finally take some money home.

For now, let's call this event-
"I can't make to it Pinburgh, so I got stuck at Tim's"
Current Collection
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

I might have a 3 week old by then, so I might need to get out. Put me down for maybe. If the schedule fills up I will step out.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Tim can you update your list of playable games. I fear that you don't have enough machines currently working to actually host. Your list is Very misleading on playable games.

Also I will not be attending until we know the bowler is actually in working order.

191 days to get the bowler fixed. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:Tim can you update your list of playable games.
Define "Playable"... LOL
Current Collection
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ha.
That is a good point.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

"Other things to keep you busy" is code for "things you can fix while you wait". I like it.

When did you get an ice cold beer?
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Picking up ICB this Saturday. It is the ICE version, so it is a little more modern with a few more settings and holes. Chris has volunteered his morning to pulling it up a flight of stairs with with me.... What a fool...
Current Collection
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Easy money there. We ran about 50 of those in the route. I "tested" all of them repeatedly. Fyi, windex will help with the shitty orange bands. It somehow makes them stick more so that they grab the wheels better.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Awesome, thanks for that... I am picking up the ICB, extra NOS glass, NOS boards, and NOS belts, etc. all together from the seller. I was thinking about putting a powerball or something like that in there to speed it up a bit. :)
Current Collection
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Don't think they are the same size. Could always great the bar though.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

The ice versions have the difficulty settings right? Is this thing pretty easy to master on the most difficult setting?
Current Collection
tullster

Post by tullster »

I'm sure there's a difficulty setting. I had a Taito ICB and the difficulty will shorten the time when the bar will start jerking around if you let it sit. The first trip up is normal, then it'll ratchet up the difficulty each trip up.

I used to be pretty good at it, but everyone else in the house hated it, so I sold it (for too cheap). I miss it occasionally!

Congratulations, and i'm looking forward to seeing if I still have the touch!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote:Picking up ICB this Saturday. It is the ICE version, so it is a little more modern with a few more settings and holes. Chris has volunteered his morning to pulling it up a flight of stairs with with me.... What a fool...

It comes apart into small pieces right? Like 2' pieces at a time? :roll: