June 25th Ballers Night

ralphwiggum

June 25th Ballers Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

Todd E. is kind enough to open up his doors for us in June.We are heading to Sun Prairie for this event. I will be sending a Calendar event out shortly. Please email me, respond to the invite, or respond in this thread with your RSVP.

We have room for 20 at this event.
Todd (or I) will post in the detailed information section with all of the nights notes.

Thanks Todd!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Hilton

Re: June (TBD) Ballers Night

Post by Hilton »

would love a sub slot if there is an opening.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Will put you on the list... Just keep an eye on this thread...
Current Collection
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

sounds good and thanks
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Has this date confirmed yet? I might actuAlly make this one........
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

I just verified with my wife that she doesn't have to work that day, so it looks like it will be Saturday, June 25th.

I'll put the current lineup and my address information in the detailed scheduled information area as soon as Tim adds a topic. Trying to finish up restoring a game or two so those can be ready to throw into the mix also.

I'll also have a one play extra side game where both the highest score and the lowest score will win a translite. The low score will be the better translite. I'll explain that one in the details section. :o

Fathers Day is the weekend before so no worries about that interfering if you already have plans on that Saturday (like we do).

Hope everyone can make it over! :D

Todd
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Well, just found out from my brother that Neo is having his tournament the same day so this day probably won't work. I'm not sure what other day will work, will have to check back. :oops:

Todd
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

June 18th would be awesome :)

or june 4th:)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I'm with Hilton.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Re: June 25th Ballers Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

Lets put it at the 25th and see what happens. If we have less than 12, we can always change it up. Ballers is always about what works for the host. If the 25th works for Todd, than it works for Ballers. it is meant to just be a time to hang out and have a little fun, I don't care about the attendance numbers at all. We have been averaging about 15 throughout the year, and some months have 12 and some months have 20 with a bunch of people turned away.

there is always going to be other stuff going on, no biggie.

Thanks again Todd for offering up your collection to play, should be great!
Current Collection
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

I'd really like everyone to be able to make it, and with Neo's tournament the same day that knocks out 40+ potential people (although all of them aren't in Ballers). We already have unchangeable plans Father's day weekend and the other earlier weekends my wife has to work (and I have to watch our kid) so those aren't ideal.

How about the next weekend - Saturday, July 2nd? That works for me and Tim doesn't host until July 30th, so that keeps a good 4 weeks between Mark's event this Saturday and mine and also Tim's. This way my brother and my wife can play, and hopefully we can have a really good turnout that works for everyone. Plus, many people will be off Monday so it'll be a nice long weekend!

Let me know what you think.

Todd
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Just call it June 32nd.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

If you want it July 2nd instead, we can make it so, it really doesn't matter to me. If Eric P. can make that one, he can run it that night in true Ballers fashion as I will be in NC that weekend.

Just say the word, and I will get it going for you.
Current Collection
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

ralphwiggum wrote:If you want it July..I will be in NC that weekend.
I don't know if Laura will let me host if you're not there Tim, she always says how much she misses you. I get enough lovin' from you on the side so I may be okay. :o

Hopefully some Ballers will chime in as to which date works best (June 25th or July 2nd), or if both work. I'll also talk with some of you at Mark's this Saturday.

Todd
Ken

Post by Ken »

Wedding on the 25th, work on the 2nd. really starting to miss Ballers! :cry: